The logical conclusion

Comenzar desde el principio

Onoki gritted his teeth. "Where are they? Tell me!"

The demon raised his eyebrow again. "You mean you actually believed that?! Haha, come on now, you know me better than that! Of course I killed them all."

"What?"

"Why so surprised? Don't worry though. As a matter of fact, no one has survived…"

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Orochimaru asked.

"Haha, so you really don't know." Naruto stated in amusement. "I mean that I have not seized Moon Country, I eradicated it… completely."

"This… This cannot be…" Sakura muttered.

"Oh, you damn right it can!" Naruto replied. "That fucking country has cost me more than its worth. That's what I meant when I said I'm not playing for keepers… I'm simply going to destroy everything in my way, and this village will go next!"

"Not if I have something to say about it!" The Tsuchikage yelled. "Jinton: Genkai Hikari no jutsu!"

"Oh?" Naruto only exclaimed when he was suddenly trapped inside a cube of energy.

FLASH.

A second and Naruto's body was disintegrated.

"Battle formation! Plan A!" Orochimaru shouted and all fighters jumped away across the area.

"Hmhmhm… so you even made some plans." The Overlord mocked, slowly reforming in a burst of flames. "Then I guess you finally want to get serious…"

"Uzumaki Naruto!"

"Hmm?" The blond turned his head, and there stood… actually he had no fucking idea of who that girl was. "Who in the blue hell are you?"

"Die!" With that she fired her… Naruto didn't know what it was called either, but it was long and black. Anyway, she fired it… only for Naruto to catch the object that flew out with his hand.

"You know…" He started. "I don't really care who you are, but by shouting 'die' at me, you left me with only one choice about what to do with this… thing." The demon raised his hand with caught object in it. "I'm gonna take it, just like this… Turn it sideways, just like this. And then, in front of the MILLIONS!"

Silence.

Naruto glanced over his shoulders at two battling armies… and realized that no one paid him any attention.

"Oh my god, AND MILLIONS of Naruto fans! I'm gonna take this piece of metal, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!" Then he tried to teleport and… failed. "Huh?"

"Surprised?" Orochimaru asked smugly. "You didn't really think we came unprepared, right?"

"Actually I did." Naruto stated. "For everything Konoha does almost always fucked up." He added.

"Not this time!" Sasuke shouted. "Katon: Goukakyu no justu!"

"Tch." Naruto scowled, jumping away. 'Strange, I teleported just recently. When could they…?'

Sakura jumped after him.

"Forgive me, Naruto." She outstretched her hand to strike…

"Sure." Naruto said, delivering a somersault kick to her chin. "You still can't fight for shit…"

"Ninpo: Choujou Giga!"

"Wha…?" The demon was suddenly attacked by large amount of ink birds. "What the…? Get off!" He tried to shake them off still in mid air.

"Now, Sasuke!"

"Sasuke?"

"Chidori!" TheUchiha appeared right in front of him with a familiar jutsu in hand.