Kunal smiles at her. "I just want her to be okay. Maybe I won't feel sad anymore when she comes back."

"Yes. You might probably run into each other's arms." Mishti teases him. "Though that would be in private, I guess? You guys don't romance in front of everyone."

Her eyes move over to me. "Unlike some people who gawk shamelessly even in a meeting."

I chuckle as I put my arm over her shoulder and press a kiss on the side of her head.

Kunal shakes his head with a smile as he looks at us. "I think we should go."

"Yeah." I nod and he walks out.

"You were amazing," I say as I hug Mishti.

"I doubt you paid attention." She rolls her eyes as she pulls away.

"I did," I say and then I grin. "It was a little turn-on when you said, Mr. Rajvansh and I tried to concentrate after the look you gave me."

She shakes her head. "You need to go, Mr. Rajvansh. The meeting is over."

"You don't have to hit the weak spot all the time." I frown and she chuckles.

"It just means that I love you, okay?" She reaches up to press a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay," I mumble as I lean down to press my lips against hers, and then the door opens.

"Sorry," Kunal says as he steps out.

"You can come." I roll my eyes.

He opens the door and peeks his head. "Uh, are you coming or should I leave?"

"He's coming," Mishti says before I can.

I turn to look at her and I reach out to hug her once more before handing her the car keys and I walk out with Kunal.

Mishti didn't bring her car because we decided to come together so I decided she can come over to pick me up at my office today. For a change, I would like my wife to pick me up.

I ask Kunal to drive us to the property I had brought. It was a two-story house already but I wanted to remodel everything. I have been keeping everything in mind as I got into a meeting with Ishaan and Kiaan.

It's been great working with them, it should have been ready by now but we had to make some changes in between. I want to involve Mishti once everything is done. We'll paint and do the interior design together just to make it special for us.

"Hey." Kiaan reaches out to hug me and Kunal.

"I was about to call you." He says.

"Everything alright?"

"Yes. Just getting emotional because it's finally over." Ishaan chuckles as he walks up to us.

"Hey," I say and my eyes move over to Sam who follows Ishaan.

"It's finally over. Come on, let's take a look." Kiaan says.

"Sure." I nod. "You keep taking her everywhere you go?" I ask Ishaan.

"She wanted to see the house." He shrugs. "Is that a problem?"

"Yeah. Sam better not tell anything about the house to Mishti." I look at her. "Don't ruin my surprise."

"Why shouldn't I?" She asks crossing her arms. "You didn't think twice before ruining our plans."

"Sorry?" I frown.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "You are really going to pretend you don't know?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I look at her confused.