Time to play the game!

Start from the beginning

"Uh-huh! I bet you not only could beat Neji or Uke-chan's candy asses, but I think a shit like this could even take down Orochi-chan himself!"

"Y-You can't mean that…" ANBU commander responded.

"I sure am!" Naruto stated. "Little tougher with Orochi-chan, but with little training your cousin will whop that impotent's candy ass just like that!" He snapped his fingers once again.

"Wait a second…" Hanabi started with curious expression. "How the hell do you know he's an impotent?"

Neji smirked. "Yeah, I'd like to know that too."

Naruto looked nervous. "Umm… well… an old man told me…"

"What old man?"

"Fuck me if I know…" The blond replied.

"Sure!" Hanabi quickly responded. "Right here?"

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Damn you're shameless… I totally like that!"

"Oh, for Christ's sake!" Neji started. "Stop perverting my cousin!"

"Um… NAH! HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto answered.

Suddenly…

"Neji-kun!"

Three pairs of eyes widened.

"Fuck! Tenten!" Neji stated.

"I got it!" Naruto said and with another burst of flame he turned into the person who appeared in his mind the first. Apparently that was…

"There you are!" Tenten stated, catching her breath. "It really took me a while to find you… Oh, hi Sasuke-kun!"

"Wha… Oh, hi to you too…" 'Sasuke' greeted.

"Say, weren't you training with Kakashi-san right now?" The bun haired girl wondered.

"Kakashi?" 'Sasuke' asked back. "Oh yeah! He left and said he'll be right back, but you know him. Probably got fucked on the road of life once again…"

Tenten giggled. "Hehe, I never knew Uchiha Sasuke used such a language!"

Naruto's eyes sparkled. He never had this much inspiration in four years!

'Kh…kh…'

"Don't…" Yamato tried to suppress demon's urge.

'Can't… resist…'

"Don't!" Yamato spoke again.

'…'

"DON'T!"

'…It's time to play the game!'

"Oh, fuck…"

"Sure, Tenten! I use many things!" 'Sasuke' stated. "Here's one of them!" And with that he lowered his pants…

'Oh my… So big!' Ran through Tenten's mind.

'Give me that!' Hanabi thought, licking her lips unconsciously.

'I'll kill him…' Neji concluded. 'He's immortal, but I'll find the way!'

"S-Sasuke…" Tenten stuttered.

"Come on, let's go." Neji forcefully grabbed her hand and started to lead her away.

The bun haired girl quickly turned her head to see that once again, but Sasuke's pants were already on to her great displeasure.

"Come see me anytime you want!" 'Sasuke' yelled from distance and laughed. "How was that?" He asked… only to notice a hungry look on Hanabi's face.

"Give. Me. That…"