How easy it is to disappear

Start from the beginning

The blond demon chuckled. "Just another day at work. Though I have to admit, I felt very good too… and kind off surprised that you're still in consciousness.

She giggled. "What, shouldn't I be?"

Naruto shrugged. "I don't know, half of the girls I've been with fainted in the process."

"Hmhmhm… Hahaha!" The girl started to laugh.

"What's so funny?!" Naruto asked.

"No, it's not that." Hanabi said, burying her face in his chest. "It's just that you're so good, and Hinata couldn't get you…"

"Sibling hatred?" Naruto asked.

"Well, she did take everything from me. My position, my father, my purpose… All for the sake of getting you."

"Yeah, I heard that." Naruto stated.

Hanabi giggled. "Did you know that bitch had a small shrine of you, and she masturbated in front of it everyday?"

"Haha!" Naruto laughed. "What, for real?!"

"Yep. Good that she failed… At least in something I was able to surpass her…" She said frowning.

"Why the sad look?" The demon asked.

"What to be happy about?" She asked back. "I'm nothing but a slave now…"

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Oh, about that!" With that he raised his hand and poked her in the forehead.

Hanabi's eyes widened immediately and she started to shiver, remembering just what happened to the unfortunate cat.

"Do not worry." Naruto exclaimed as his fingers started to glow… only blue instead of green this time. "There, it's done. Go look in the mirror."

Reluctantly Hanabi did so… and almost had a heart attack. "The seal… it's gone!"

"Yep!" Naruto said, putting his hands behind his head and flashing his wide grin. "Enjoy."

She turned back to him. "Oh, I will enjoy!" The girl stated. "Let me show you what the true Hyuga heiress is capable off!"

Next morning. Konoha training grounds…

"Damn!" Sasuke cursed, panting on his knees. "Why is this jutsu so hard?! I can't beat Naruto without it!"

"You most likely won't be able to even with it." Rebellion commented.

"W-What?! But you said…"

"I said I hope… And I never said anything about beating him, I said about stopping him."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it the same thing?!"

"No." The Ancient sword stated. "Sometimes you don't have to kill your opponent in order to defeat him… Sometimes you don't even have to fight him… And I can only hope that it will be the case."

"It won't." Sasuke stated, gritting his teeth.

"What?"

"I said it won't! I will not back down from him!" The Uchiha shouted in anger.

"Then you will lose everything." Rebellion said. "He's a terrible opponent. I saw him fight… and he never before went all out."

"Bull shit!" Sasuke yelled. "When he fought against the village…"

"He was laughing!" The Sword interrupted. "You would've seen him to go all out if he stayed instead of backing down. Banishment wouldn't haveweakened him enough. He would've crushed this village, killed everyone and laughed while doing it."