How easy it is to disappear

Start from the beginning

Her smile widened. "Wait just a few more moments."

"Why are…" He started, but then noticed the strange sensations. "Ho! That IS good! What exactly are you doing?"

"Do you think juuken has only one purpose?!" Hanabi asked and licked his member.

"Hmm… Maybe I was wrong when I told Hinata to go fuck herself…?" The demon asked.

"Probably not." Hanabi stated. "Because she can't do that."

"What, why?"

"Well, I told you I was supposed to become a clan head." She said, giggling. "So Hinata never received this type of training… not that she could handle it anyway."

"Haha! I heard of it!" Naruto stated. "She was the only girl in Konoha history, who fainted when she saw a naked man."

"She was always a weakling." Hanabi exclaimed. "I on the other hand…" She added and took him in her mouth.

"Ooh yeah!" The demon moaned. "You sure know what you're doing."

Meanwhile the Hyuga girl had some thoughts running through her head.

'What the hell am I doing?!' She asked herself. 'This guy almost destroyed my home village… and here I am, sucking on his cock. But the most disturbing part… is that I'm actually starting to like it.'

"Holy shit! Never thought you will be this good with your mouth!" Naruto said, putting his hands on her head.

"Mmm…" Hanabi moaned. 'Crap… I'm getting all wet!' She thought. 'His hard and hot dick… I… I want it to rub inside of me. I want it to cum inside of me!'

"What, why did you stop?"

"C-Can I…?"

Naruto noticed the look on her face. "Oh, you want me to nail you with this guy?!"

She hesitated. "I… yes, I do."

"Okay." With that he picked her up and threw on the bed. "Now that's something they don't teach in school!" He said and entered her in one quick move, hitting her G-spot right away.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed. "Wait, you're too… AAH!"

But Naruto was not going to stop. On the contrary, he started moving back and forth, hitting her spot with every thrust.

"Let me show you the real pleasure!" The demon stated and continued his doings… only twice as fast.

Hanabi's eyes widened and her mouth hung open. "AH! Y-You're destroying me! I-AH! I'm… going to lose my mind!"

"Fuck!" Naruto cursed. 'I can't stand when girls talk like that… and looks like her blowjob took a toll on me as well…'

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me more!" She screamed.

"If you say so!" With that he stood up and picked her up. "Take this!" He added and lowered her small form on his expecting cock.

"Ah, yes!" Hanabi screamed again, wrapping her arms and legs around his body.

"Come on, milk me! Milk me!" He shouted and noticed how her head was thrown back and mouth started to open wide.

"I'm… I'm going to… AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

"Damn!" Naruto cursed. 'She was tight before, now it's too much…' "SHIT!" He cursed again and with one final thrust started to unload his seed in her.

They stood like this for about a minute and when the blissful feeling ended both collapsed on the bed with her on top of him.

"Huff… huff… I… I never felt so good before in my life…" Hanabi panted.