Never say I promise!

Start from the beginning

The blond demon looked over his shoulder. "Oh, Sasuke-chan?! Well, well… What a surprise…" Then he turned to Deidara. "Hey, artist-man! What's cracking?!" He mocked… but then noticed veins, appearing on Deidara's body. "Ahh, I see, you are!"

Naruto walked closer and patted fellow blonde's shoulder. "I knew you'll end this way." Then he grabbed clay user's arm and removed his ring. "Ahh, come to papa!"

Deidara fumed. "Uzumaki! You will die today! The explosion will cover a radius of ten kilometers! You can not escape!"

Naruto shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not… Either way you won't be able to see that." He walked closer to Sasuke and put his arm on Uchiha's shoulder. "Well, Dei-chan…" The demon pushed his sunglasses down and winked at the clay user. "Show me katsu!"

Naruto and Sasuke disappeared in a burst of flames…

"UZUMAKI!" Deidara screamed at the top of his lungs in his final moments.

Ten kilometers away…

Naruto landed gracefully on his feet, and Sasuke… fell face first on the ground.

"Ouch!" Naruto said. "That's gotta hurt…"

Suddenly Sasuke heard some chewing sounds and turned his head to observe his unexpected savior. He was… eating meat from a stick.

"Mmm… Deidara certainly had his uses…" The demon threw empty stick away.

"Why did you save me?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto chuckled darkly. "If I tell you now, you will never believe!"

Suddenly…

"Sasuke!" A female voice screamed.

"Ne?" Naruto turned his head. Three people stood before him. "Your friends?" He glanced at Sasuke's unmoving body.

Sasuke just "hmph"ed in response.

"Sasuke! We'll help you now!" The girl screamed again.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "The only thing that can help Sasuke now is a trepanation of his skull!" He paused. "Or probably Kakashi's Sennen Goroshi…"

"Sasuke!" The one with white hair and a large sword on his back shouted. "Hold on, we'll dispose of him!"

Naruto's look darkened. "Dispose of me?" He shook his head. "Now listen very carefully, because I won't say this again. You have five seconds… AND NARUTO MEANS FIVE SECONDS! To turn around and run as fast as you can in random direction."

No one moved…

"You don't look so tough!" The one with the sword said again.

Naruto pointed at him with two fingers. "What is your name?"

The guy smirked. "My name is Sui…"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!" Two flashes of black and Naruto was already behind Suigetsu with a drawn sword… But then something unexpected happened. Instead of just dying, Suigetsu burst into water and reformed again.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Eh?"

Suigetsu smirked again. "Surprised?! I won't go down that easy!" He turned over his shoulder. "Go, Karin! Jugo and I will keep him busy!"

"Right!" The girl said and rushed towards Sasuke.

Naruto ran his hand through his hair. "You know… I just destroyed a whole village. You think you have a chance against me?!"

"We'll see…" Suigetsu said and drew his sword.

Naruto raised second eyebrow. "Isn't that Zabuza's sword?"