Naruto leaned on armchair's back. "Yep… In fact I feel really lonely right now…"

Samui licked her lips. "Well, maybe I can do something about it?"

Naruto's smirk widened. "Really? What?"

She gripped her skirt and tore it away form her body in a single move.

"Well, well…" Naruto said, looking at her almost naked form. "Maybe you really can!"

Samui walked closer and positioned herself on top of him. "Had you any doubts?"

"You need to ask?!" He said, grabbing her by the hair and pulled into a fierce kiss. She immediately wrapped her arm around his head, pulling him even closer.

After few minutes of tongue wrestling, she felt something beneath her.

"Mmm… I see someone's happy to see me!" She said smirking.

Naruto smirked back. "Not as happy as is horny."

Samui's smile widened. "Well, we can't have that, can we?" She then got off him and lowered herself down to her knees.

The demon rested his head in his hand and chuckled. "Impatient, are we?"

Having already removed his pants, she slapped him on the knee. "You know damn well, you asshole!" The Kumo jounin said. "No woman can be satisfied by another man after she has been with you." She undid his boxers and moved closer to her target. "And you haven't been here for a quite a while mmm…"

"Hmhmhm… true." He said as she took him in her mouth and started to move her head up and down. Then he pulled out a can of cola, opened it and made a few gulps. "Ahhh! I love this village! Best girls are here!"

Samui stopped her doings for a moment. "You really think so?"

Naruto put his hand on her head, and pulled her back onto him. "Yeah, for sure! I mean, I've been in Konoha recently, and it took me a few hours to even find a decent one!" He then flinched. "Oh, how I love when you do that!"

"Thanks!" She said, wrapping her breasts around his dick. "Was it really that bad?" Naruto raised an eyebrow at that question. "In Konoha I mean…"

"Oh… Well, yeah. The only one with fine breasts is Tsunade herself…" He chuckled. "I once even thought about going for her…"

"And?"

"Nope, couldn't handle it…"

Samui's eyes widened. "YOU?! COULDN'T HANDLE HER?! I thought you could handle any woman!"

"Ugh, don't stop!"

"Sorry…"

Naruto then chuckled again. "You misunderstood. I couldn't handle it, as in actually going for her…"

"Why?" The female jounin asked. "I saw her. She looks pretty."

The demon shook his head. "No, she does not. You forgot that I can't be affected by genjutsu…"

"Oh, that means…"

"Right. I saw her true form the entire time…" He laughed at that. "Hahaha! She never could take my hint of me calling her baa-chan!"

Samui smirked. "Well, rejoice! Now you don't have to look at her old ugly face…" She stood up and made a sexy pose. "Better take a look at this!"

Naruto's eyes flashed with flames… though Samui couldn't see this because of his sunglasses.

"I don't want to look at this!" He exclaimed, standing up himself and tearing the rest of her clothes off.

"Ahh! You animal!" She stated. "How I missed this!"