Why do you fight?

Start from the beginning

Koyuki beamed. "I'll prepare everything for you!" She replied happily and disappeared.

"Bitch…" Now the only woman in the cave exclaimed.

Naruto sighed. "Stop that! You of all people should not be jealous of anyone…"

"Who said I'm jealous?"

"I did." The demon stated, leaving no room for argument. "Now proceed with your tasks. I will see you again when the sword will be already in my possession."

"Hai!" They both said and disappeared.

"Hmm… Let's try for a long distance…" He said and disappeared in a burst of flames.

Konohagakure no sato gates…

"Damn! Why it has to be me, who has to watch the village entrance on a weekend?! I did it three weeks in a row! And this one just has to be the most boring of them all!" A chuunin gatekeeper yelled in frustration.

"Stop complaining, Kotetsu…" His partner said. "If you haven't noticed, I was here all this time as well, and haven't said a word. It's your job. Accept it."

Kotetsu sighed. "I know, Izumo… But it's just so damn boring today! No one even came through these gates today!"

Izumo looked to his right. "You may just be proved wrong…"

"What?" Kotetsu asked turning the same way Izumo has. "Man, you're right!" Four hooded people were approaching their gates.

Kotetsu quickly jumped in front of them. "State your business in Konoha!"

Two of them removed their hoods. "Team Kakashi returns from a mission." Replied a girl with pink hair.

"Oh, Sakura-dono!" Kotetsu exclaimed. "Glad to have you back! Was your mission successful?"

Sakura looked down. "No… no it wasn't."

Kotetsu frowned. "Sorry to hear that." Then Izumo joined the conversation.

"I'm afraid…" He started. "…I have to ask all of you to remove your hoods and state your names."

Sakura paled. "I-I think it's not a very good idea…"

"Sorry, protocol." Izumo answered.

"I…" She wanted to argue again at first, but then… 'To Hell with it, Shannaro!' "Haruno Sakura." Two still hooded people looked at her oddly, but then shrugged.

"Sai." Said… Sai.

"Yakushi Kabuto." Said the third team member, removing his hood.

Finally, the last one also removed his hood. "Orochimaru, the snake sannin."

Izumo, who was writing their names in the book suddenly stopped. "Very funny." He looked up. "Who are…?" Words died in his throat, when he came face to face with two yellow eyes.

Sakura rolled her eyes. 'You asked for this, Shannaro!' "Come on!" She stated. "Let's go straight to the tower… And put your hoods back on!" Orochimaru and Kabuto chuckled darkly, but still obeyed.

Five minutes later, Izumo finally managed to pull his jaw up from the ground. "…You said something about excitement…?"

A minute later Kotetsu finally answered. "…Hey, Izumo…?"

"Yeah…?"

"Do you want to go to bathroom?"

"…Yeah…"

"And I already don't…"

Fifteen minutes later. Hokage's office…

Knock. Knock. Knock.