The most electrifying

Start from the beginning

"What? You can't be serious! He's a…"

"Spineless coward." Naruto shouted.

Itachi clenched his teeth, but said nothing.

"Naruto, I'm ordering you!"

"Oh, really?! You know, Kakashi-sensei, the only thing you taught me in my life was tree walking. So guess what, you can take your orders, turn them sideways AND STICK 'EM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!"

Not a second after two swords met with a ferocious clash. Both opponents pushed back, trying to get the upper hand.

"Heh, last time it was you AND your partner… and at full strength I may add." Naruto smirked pushing Itachi back. "What do you think your chances are… and where is he by the way?" He withdrew his left hand from the sword hilt and scratched the back of his head… still pushing Itachi back. "You see, there's that girl from Kirigakure, to whom I promised a candlelight dinner… with your friend Kisame being the main dish."

Itachi furrowed his brows. "You talk too much today. You'd better not underestimate me…"

"Nah." Naruto said and withdrew his sword, making his opponent stumble slightly forward. "Oops." He added, and without wasting any second, kicked Itachi straight in the face, sending him into a flight.

"Uhh." Escaped Itachi's throat as he received a fierce kick. He tried to twist in midair, but was not fast enough, as he collided with a nearby tree. "Gah." He spat some blood because of the impact.

"Haha! Thirty percent… It's not even a good workout!" Naruto yelled and swung his sword diagonally upwards, creating a wave of silver. Itachi's eyes widened. He knew he couldn't block it; all that was left is to evade. Using all of his speed he pushed himself up and jumped away just a moment before the wave hit the tree… but nothing happened.

All Naruto's teammates were curious as to what has just happened. Naruto seeing this swung his sword a few times, then put it back into it's sheathe, and with a click the tree was cut in half exactly where the silver wave struck it.

All except Itachi could not believe their eyes. Their thoughts were:

'Impossible! From such distance…' – Kakashi.

'Amazing! Is this Naruto's new power?' – Sakura.

'Stupid show off! The rumors were true it seems…' – Chiyo.

Naruto relaxed. "Are you going to attack today, or I should do everything myself?!"

Itachi clenched his free fist as tight as he could and without any words rushed at his enemy… But just when he was about to strike his opponent, he heard a screeching sound and caught a blue spark out of the corner of his eye. Wasting no time, he performed a swift back flip and after landing took a swordplay stance, pointing his weapon at already two opponents.

A second after Itachi jumped back, Kakashi appeared on the same spot, Raikiri quickly dying in his hand. "You're also facing me." He stated facing Itachi.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at his 'leader', who now had his back turned to him. "I told you not to interfere." He exclaimed in a cold voice. "This is my fight and…"

The jounin cut him off. "No! We fight as a team!" He commanded… big mistake. "And you…" He was not allowed to finish, because during his, what was supposed to be 'teamwork', speech he felt a hand on his shoulder.

'What can I say, I warned him.' With that thought Naruto grabbed Kakashi's shoulder, turned him around roughly, making him lose his balance and then, without hesitation, executed a perfect RKO on him.