The action begins

Start from the beginning

"Still, what could hold her for so long." Asked a boy that was riding a dog. Large canines and face paint identified him as a member of the Inuzuka clan.

"Mission might she has." Answered his partner, who was covered in clothes from head to toe.

"No way. Then she would've told us."

"A-Ano M-Maybe Kurenai-sensei does n-not feel well." The only girl in group finally spoke.

"Maybe, let's find out."

They were already within reach of the door, when Kiba suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong Kiba-kun?" Hinata asked with concern on her face.

She became even more concerned, when he… stuttered, for the first time in his life.

"T-That sc-cent… it can not be… but there is n-no mistaking it." With shaking hand, he reached for the door…

With Naruto…

"If that's not important, then I'm gonna smash heads." Our favorite jinchuriki stated, walking to the door. "Who the hell is it?!" With that he opened the door… only to see a dumbfounded team eight. "Oh, it's you guys. What are you doing here so early?"

Kurenai's subordinates stared at him wide eyed. Naruto was back!

Stupor chose to leave Kiba first. "Naruto! It's good to see ya, man! When did you come back!" Akamaru decided to also greet the blonde boy with excited "Arf!"

Naruto scratched the back of his head. "Well, yesterday, if I remember correctly."

"Awsome! Man, you'll have to tell me all about your journey!"

"Yeah, yeah…"

"Good to see you it is, Naruto." Said someone in the hood.

"Who are… Shino? Is that you?"

"Yes, I am it is." He answered quietly.

"Damn! Call the fashion police! Besides, isn't it too hot in all this clothes?"

"It's… tolerable."

"Well, whatever you say… and…" He turned to the last member of team eight. "Well, if it isn't Hinata. How have you been?" Naruto asked, giving her a wink.

But Hinata could not answer. Oh no, that one moment her mind was occupied by problems of global scale.

'Oh My GOD! Naruto-kun… Naruto-kun is back… Naruto-kun is shirtless… Naruto-kun is shirtless IN FRONT OF ME! And even winking at me! What should I do? Oh God! Time to show the results of my hard training!' She concentrated real hard, and even bit her lip a little. 'Don't faint… Don't faint… Don't faint… DON'T FAINT!'

It took all her will, but she indeed didn't faint… Actually that was mostly because of one fact that came already to the entire team eight. 'What a shirtless Naruto was doing at Kurenai-sensei's apartment?' Was their mutual thought.

"Who is it?" They heard a sound of still somewhat sleepy Kurenai's voice.

"Oi, it's your fucking team." Naruto answered to her.

"Who?" And then she came out… but unlike her new roommate, who had at least his pants on, she was dressed only in a blanket, which barely hid her body.

Of course, Kiba had an almost fatal nosebleed immediately, and even Shino tried to hide his face deeper under his hood. The only one, who had different reaction, was Hinata and after seeing her eyes Kurenai knew why.

"Oh no… Hinata, I-It's not what you think…" She tried to get out of this mess, but Naruto thought otherwise.

"Pu-ulease, don't give me that." Then he gave Hinata an evil look. "It's exactly what you think…!"