Return of the 'Hero'

Start from the beginning

"Sigh… Well at least it could be worse…" She looked into Jiraiya's eyes with an evil smile. "Sill, you're a freakin' sannin. How in the hell was he able to escape?"

Jiraiya turned a little red. Being beaten by a genin was not something he would like to discuss.

"Well… um… you see… he kinda…" Next words came out like a whisper. "…knocked me out."

"What, I can't hear you dammit. Speak louder." Godaime shouted.

"He…"

"WHAT?"

"HE KNOCKED ME OUT!" The self-proclaimed super pervert screamed.

"…"

"What?"

"….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't fucking believe this! He kicked your ass? Hahaha, by his perverted ninjutsu I guess?" To Tsunade's shock the insults didn't work. Quite the opposite, Jiraiya lost the shamed look and turned to a thinking one.

"Actually no he did not. What he used was the strangest taijutsu move I've ever seen." Now that picked Tsunades attention. She sure as hell was not expecting this.

"Realy? Tell me about it." The slug sannin said and shifted in her chair getting more comfortable.

"Hm, okay. We were traveling in the forest near Fire country's border…"

Flashback :

Jiraiya was jumping from one branch to another at high speed. He was already three days in this stupid forest without the opportunity to release his perverted nature. It was eating him from the inside.

'Why did I agree to take him with me? The world is so big, and there are so many girls within it kukuku…" Were his thoughts at that moment.

Not far behind him was the reason of his frustrations. His soon to be student was trying to keep up with him. The keyword 'trying'. The sannin, deep in his thoughts, forgot that he wasn't traveling alone. But maybe he just didn't care…

"Huff… Huff… Ero-Sennin could you please slow down, we are already running for five hours straight." Naruto said in hopes, that his pleadswill reach hermits perverted mind.

"Naruto! Stop talking and keep running. I want to be in the next town before the sunset." Jiraiya made a perverted face and giggled.

Naruto only narrowed his eyes.

"I see." Was all he said.

Despite older man's hopes they still didn't make it before the sun was down, so he decided to set up a camp.

"You tripped on purpose you little brat I know it." Naruto said nothing. "Alright, alright let's set up camp for the night. I'll set the tent and you go get some fire wood." Sandaime's student turned around and unpacked the tent. Now Naruto did answer.

"Very well… Jiraiya, but before that…" Sannin's ears perked ''Jiraiya'? Hm, something's wrong, he never calls me that. I'd better…' His line of thoughts stopped when he felt something pulled his hand. He turned around only to see Naruto already in mid air in horizontal position.

Without slightest hesitation Naruto grabbed older man's head and started descending onto the ground. Still Jiraiya wasn't a sannin for nothing, he could use Kawarimi no jutsu in almost every situation. He gathered his chakra, and did one handed seal as usual. But what surprised him, was that nothing happened.

'Why it didn't work?!' Was the last thought that ran through his head before his face met the ground…

(AN: If you are wondering about that move, well that's WWE move RKO – Randy Orton's finisher.)