1

Your POV

I've finally reached the Eden Residence. As soon as i came in, an old woman approached me with a smile.

???: Who is it? Oh! You must be the girl that called? Hehe! Im ms Um.

Me: Oh. Hello Ms Um. Im Y/n. Uh do you have an available room?

Ms Um: Of course! Ah! Follow me follow me. Wait, ill just get the keys.

Nothing seems to be wrong or creepy in here like what people says and my----

Ms Um: Follow me.

I followed ms Um to room 303. Hmph.... The inside looks...... Fine.... I guess? But of course i can't deny that its quite dirty... Walls aren't soundproofed too...

Can almost hear someone breathing from another room....

Ms Um: So... Are you gonna stay...?

Me: Y-yes ms Um. Since this is the cheapest.

Ms Um: Ahahaha!! You made a great choice. Great choice young lady. Eh. Here's your keys. Tell me if it won't fit, alright? Im just always right there at my place.

Me: Thank you Ms Um.

Ms Um: Welcome welcome. Oh and, by the way. Here, we don't have any private bathrooms.... You need to share with others, but of course I won't let the men here see you naked. There are also women here. Don't worry. Haha!

Me: There's also females here?

Thank God im not the only one...

Ms Um: Yes! Don't worry, im sure you'll make a great bond with them. Tell me when you're going to get showered. Ill inform the boys.

Me: Thank you Ms Um. You really are so kind.

Ms Um: Ah! That's nothing. Go in now. You must be tired while you're riding to go here. Haha!

I bowed and smiled to her. Everything just seems fine.... Right?

Just then, to my side, i saw a man in t-shirt and with glasses. I sneakily took a peak in his room from far and oh my gosh.

There's so many inappropriate pictures hanging on the wall there.

I just ignored it and greeted him nicely.

Me: Nice to meet you, sir.

Im quite creeped out because he stares like he wants to eat me. Ugh. Whatevs. Lets be brave. Ok?

With that, i got inside the room and placed all of my things down.

But its starting to get weirder when i saw that man staring at me. Ill barricade my door tonight if anything will happen.

~Night~

Im getting hungry. There's no food here too... Ill just eat outside.

I got out my room and right before i closed it, someone suddenly spoke to my side.

???: You're new.

I jumped and i held my chest. I don't know but it's kind of creeping me out whenever someone speaks to me even tho i don't know them.

Me: Yes. I am. I just moved earlier in the morning.

He came closer and sticks out his hand, offering a handshake.

???: Yoo Gi-Hyeok.

Oh. Ok.

Me: Y/n.

We did a little handshake. But he's hands are cold. Isn't it hot here in seoul?????

Me: You're hand is cold. You ok?

Gi-Hyeok: Im fine. Where are you headed to?

Me: Outside.... I will eat....

Gi-Hyeok: Hm.

He nods a little.

Gi-Hyeok: See you around.

He gives me that creepy smile again before leaving. I bowed to him while he walks away.

I sighed. Good thing that its just... He's just like that...

I went out from the building but i bumped into a girl at my height.

Me: Oh my! Im sorry!

???: No no no. Im sorry. I was on the road.

Me: No its me. I didn't pay attention to where im walking. Do you also... Stay here?

???: Yes. Wait, you're new here?

Me: Yes.

???: Great. I'm feeling safe now that i have someone with the same gender as me. Most of the people who lives there are males.

Me: I see. By the way. My name is L/n Y/n.

???: Jo Bo ah. *Smile*

I smiled back at her.

Me: By the way. Have you eaten?

Bo Ah: Not yet..

Me: Lets eat together? My treat!

Bo Ah: Hm... Sure. *Smile*

~Restaurant~

Since im talking with a girl who stays longer than me in the residence, why not ask her something about it?

Me: By the way.... I something weird happening back at the residence?

I whispered. Someone might be there listening on us that also stays at the residence.

Bo Ah: Well... There's this guy that kept following me. I swear, he's everywhere.

Me: His name?

Bo Ah: Mun-Jo. Seo Mun-Jo.

She whispers.

Bo Ah: At first i thought he's the only person that is normal that lives in the residence. But the more i see him lately, the more he gets weirder and creepier... I actually wanted to report him to the police for his stalkings but i couldn't find any perfect time. Because he always appears in the times i get lucky.

Now i see why everyone kept saying that Eden Residence is creepy.

I gather up informations about Mun-Jo.

Appearance, personality, how he kept stalking Bo Ah, everything Bo Ah knows.

~Back at Eden Residence~

Me: Goodnight Bo Ah. *Smile*

Bo Ah: Lower your voice. They can hear everything.

Me: Oh yes i forgot that these walls aren't sound proof.

Bo Ah: Not my rule. Its from a neighbor here.

I nod and we both went in our separate rooms.

If i find that Mun-Jo guy, ill try getting to know him more often.