Chapter 3

School finally finished and now I have to go to stupid cheer. Don't get me wrong i don't hate cheer completely, I do love watching other people prefom it but for me I just can't do it, I always have Addison or Bucky telling me to do this trick and the. This trick and it just gets to much sometimes.

When I got to the gym I peaked through the door window. I was very late everyone was practicing and the wolfs were doing it to. WAIT WHAT!
I must have said that out loud because wyatt looked right at me. Run run was the only thing I thought of I just ran as fast as I could out of the building.

Freedom, I can finally be free. No one will know I'm missing cheer and I can do what I love the most.
PAINT.
I reached in my bag and grabbed my paint, brushes and paper. I found a nice shady spot with a table and started to paint.

( there is something so relaxing about painting especially outside on a sunny day) Time skip: When I started to see all the cheerleaders walking out of school I packed up my stuff and headed home making sure I didn't run into Addison on my way home

Time skip:
When I started to see all the cheerleaders walking out of school I packed up my stuff and headed home making sure I didn't run into Addison on my way home.
My phone started to buzz and I noticed it was Izzy.

Iz 🧟‍♀️:
   Where were you? You weren't at cheer again today.

                                                                   Mad dog 💃:
                                                                  Well I decided I didn't want to do cheer practice today so I skipped it.

Iz 🧟‍♀️:
You cant keep doing that addison Is going to find out.

   Mad dog 💃:
          No she won't sees to worried about Wolfy

Iz 🧟‍♀️:
What ever talk to you tomorrow.

I mean I'm not wrong addi has been flirting with that wyatt wolf. It's pretty weird she already has zed. I walked inside my house and no one was home thank goodness.
I walked up to my room and sat on my phone. Till I heard addi walking up the stairs.

I heard her door close. Bingo I was right she was so distracted she didn't even know I did not go to cheer.
I think I'm going to celebrate with some fro-yo

" addi I'll be back in a few." I shouted
No response, What ever. I walked out of the house and headed to zombie town. Maybe I'll text Izzy if she wants to meet for fro-yo. I texted her and she responded and told me she couldn't. I guess it's a me trip.

I walked Inside and ordered vanilla frozen yogurt.
Yaya this is a very fun celebration love being by my self, ( sarcasm). It was all fine till I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.

" hey, can I talk to you?" They asked
" ahhh!" I screamed
" shhh!" They said putting there hand over my mouth
  I looked up and gusse who I saw Wyatt, just great what does he want. First he kisses my sisters ass now he wants to talk to me.

" can I sit here I need to talk to you?" He asked
" if it has to do with my sister, cheer, or school, no thanks." I said
   " no it's not about any of that." He said
" fine you have ten Minutes." I said
He pulled a chair up to the table and sat down. I could feel him eyeing my frozen yogurt.

Was this guys really going to come in here and steal my yogurt.
   "Do you want some?" I said rolling my eyes
" what is it?" He asked
" so your telling me you never had fro-yo before?" I asked
  " nope." He said

I reached in my pocket and pulled out eight dollars.
" go buy your self some and then come back then we can talk." I said
He grabbed the money and ran up to pick out some fro-yo.

——————————
Hey babes how is your day/night going?
Question of the day is: what is you fave fro-yo flavor, if you have never had frozen yogurt then what is you fave ice cream flavor?

Love you all <3