I love you.

A/n: short and corny enjoy!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁

Y/n pov:

Me and vinnie have been dating for 3 months now and neither of us has said i love you yet. I dont rlly mind it.

We were on our way to a little beach. That had a lighthouse to go take some pictures, and to have a house bonding time and to watch the sunset.

We are going in separate cars. I walked out of the front door and with vinnie holding my hand.

We get to the passenger door and vine opens it for me like a gentlemen as always. "thank you kind sir" I say in a little accent.

"you are so welcome pretty girl" he says in a accent making me giggle he slowly closes the door so he doesn't startle me.

He goes around to the other side getting in. "okay are we ready to go" he asks "yes sir" I say looking at him.

"Okay kiss for good luck" he gently demands "why do you need good luck" I ask "so I don't crash?" He asks in a obvious tone. I chuckle and lean in.

I lean in and give him a nice little peck on the cheek. I pull away to see it left a little lip stick stain on his cheek. My oh my he looks adorable.

I admire him for a second. "Thanks love" he says "your welcome" I blush we start driving and head to the beach to watch the sunset. And take some pics.

...

We arrive at the beach at 6:00 and set up the blanket, and sat down. The others got here and everyone was bringing all their snacks and stuff down for a picnic on the beach.

Me and vinnie are alr set up.  Vinnie got up to go and help everyone while I helped set up paige's spot on the beach.

"so" she says looking at me while we set up the blanket "so" I say smiling while she smirks.

"have you and vinnie said I love you yet" she asks "no..." I say trailing off blushing "dude what" she says in shock.

"yeah..." I chuckle "why not" she says taking out the snacks from a little bag. "idk haven't thought about it rlly" I say telling the truth

"do you love him..." she says looking at me in the yes handing me a chip "I love him so much it hurts" I say looking at her smiling.

She smiles back at me "then tell him" she says looking over at him "tell him how you really feel" she says.

"I will" I say confidently "what about you and jacob" I ask smirking grabbing a chip "we are just friends y/n" she rolls her eyes blushing.

"rlly now so why are you blushing" I smirk "what! No I'm not! Stop lying!" she says panicking I chuckle at her.

We sit there gossiping about drama and make funny jokes sitting there and having fun.

Vinnie is playing beach volleyball with the boys if the house. Later mia joins in and same goes with Tabitha.

It's almost sunset and I got back to my blanket to listen to music and read. I look up to check on vinnie.

He's playing football now with the boys. I go back to reading while I listen to music. The light of the sun beams on my pages.

...

I was flipping onto my next page when I felt someone sit down next to me. I look to my left and see vin watching me read.

"hi" he says cutely "hi" I say back "what are you reading" he asks "ugly love" i look at him as he hums in response.

I grab my book mark and put the mark between the pages marking where I left off. I close the book and put it beside me.

I look at him and lay on his shoulder while watching the sunset. I close my eyes and breath in the air and scooch in closer to him.

He wraps his arm around my body. "can you wait a second" he asks "yes" he gets up and goes to grab a blanket but enough to cover both of us "okay I'm back"

He goes back next to me and I get into the position I was in before. He wraps the blanket over both of us. He wraps his arm around me and lays his head on my head.

I close my eyes and feel the sun beam on me. "y/n..." vinnie whispers "yes..." I mumble "I love you" he says barely above a whisper I take my head off his shoulder and look at him.

"i- if your not ready you don't have to say-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips "I love you too" I say pulling away smiling.

"you make me the happiest girl on earth I've never felt more in love before. I love you." I say holding his face.

"I love you so much... You've helped me overcome all my obstacles ilk always be thankful." he says looking deeply in my eyes.

He leans in for another kiss. We pull away and lay on each others shoulder again while watching the sunset.

I love you Vincent hacker.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁

A/n: hope you enjoyed! Leave suggestions. <3

839 words