The bridge

You go to the bridge and find him stood waiting for you. "Oh hello!" you say expecting to be early. He instantly grabs you by your waist and you have an intense make out session. Out of breath, you pull away to breath but he aggressively pulls you back in. You both go underneath the bridge where no one will see you both and you carry on kissing. He was a good kisser you kept thinking to yourself and you had never kissed anyone this good. He runs his lips down your neck and puts his hands on you ass. The feeling gave you butterflies as he started undressing you. He was so gentle with it and was very assuring, that's why you liked him.
Once he had fully undressed you, he placed your hand on the lump in his pants and told you to pull his jeans down for him. You slowly pulled his jeans down to reveal his massive, green cock. You rubbed your hand up against it but you suddenly heard a soothing, quiet voice whisper "suck it." You descend your head closer and you put his willy in your mouth. You feel a hand on the back of your head slowly begin to push your head up and down and you liked it. You stopped when he said and he bent you over roughly. He started. In and out, in and out, in and out. It felt so good and you started moaning softly. He went harder and harder so you couldn't help but start moaning louder.
After about 1hr30 you stop and get your cloths back on. You go back onto the bridge he said to you "meet again, your house on Tuesday, what time?"
"12:30am" you reply.

to be continued
-by Alex <33