◍◈Day 2 (part2)◈◍

Hello ! I don't have much to say. If you liked this chapter , pls vote. 

Douma and Akaza got in the car ready to go to an amusement park. The closest was at 1 hour from the café. They didn't really care since they had a whole day to do fun stuff. Akaza decided to seat in the back since he wanted to sleep while Douma will drive. He got in a comfortable position and as soon as he closed his eyes he fell asleep.

At 11am:

Douma parked the car and woke up Akaza. He was still tired but still wanted to go. When he got out of the car he saw a lot of rollercoasters, his favourite thing basically. He Douma wasn't that exited since he didn't like rollercoasters but he hoped that Akaza will be scared and will cuddle with him at night like a couple.

He was wrong 

After the 10th time on the same rollercoaster and the 13th coaster:

"Douma let's try that one next!" Akaza

He pointed at a rollercoaster that had lots of loops.

⇞ It looks like this (imagine is still day) ⇞

Douma gulped. He didn't like how it looked at all. He hoped that Akaza would be scared and stay closer with him. But this time it's Douma that is scared. He wanted this day to be ending soon. He checked his phone.

13:48

 It has passed luch time. This was now his chance to not to go on the ride.

"Akaza-dono it's passed luch time and I am hungryy!" Douma

He was whining.

"Fine!" Akaza

They found a small ramen restaurant in the amusement park and decided to eat there. They ordered their food and wait.

Douma's order: Ramen with boiled egg and onions 

Akaza's order: Spicy ramen

After they ate:

Douma didn't want to go on that rollercoaster at all. He was trying to find an excuse so that they will leave the parc. He knows he was the one who brought them here but still. He got an idea.

" Akaza-dono let's get back, we have to finish our project~" Douma

"Just that one and we leave !" Akaza

"Sorry but no" Douma

"Please" Akaza

"No~" Douma

"Pretty please then?" Akaza

"Still no~" Douma

"I will let you do wathever you want to me for a day" Akaza