The President Is Hurt

⚠️ Triggers Warning ⚠️
mention of panic attack, attempt sexual assault, slight mental and physical abuse, physical fight, blood, cussing
Please skip this chapter if any of these topics triggers you in any way.

Bangkok, Thailand

Sitting inside the history class, Lila was bored out of her mind. It was the only lesson Lila didn't share with any of her boys. Even if she was gone for four months, she didn't have a hard time catching up with the rest of the class seeing as two of which were a summer break, meaning no school, and she always watched the recordings of the classes the boys recorded for her during her free time. But that doesn't include history.

Don't get her wrong, she have nothing against the past world's leaders but remembering the exact date of every events? She sucks at it. So, here she is, sitting and praying for the class to end so she could finally go get something to eat with the boys.

As if the angles heard her prayers, the bells rang, signaling that the class is over.

That happiness didn't last long as one of the teachers called out for her and told her that she have a paper works to go over since she was a student council's president. Oh, just how much she hated it.

Lila felt as if she was dumpster for any works that the teacher was too tired, or lazy, to do by themselves. Who is she kidding, that's the exact reason for schools to have a student council president, isn't it?

"Lila, where are you going after school?" Called out MJ as he caught up with her, taking the books she hold to carry it himself. "Are you hungry?"

"When was I ever not hungry?" Lila asked jokingly as the two shared a small laugh. "I have a paper works that will be due next Friday. If it wasn't for you guys, I swear I might not come back from Paris."

"Well, I guess we're so lucky to be blessed by Miss Lapassalan Pacharahensakul's presence, than." Mj teased the girl. "Considering the fact that this was only Tuesday, let's go get something to eat together first, then the paper works can wait for later. I'll help you with it. I don't want you overworking yourself again." Mj said, his tone changing to the worried one as he thought of the time when their school hosted a traditional sports competition with another elite schools and make Lila go through so many work that she collapsed in the middle of the hallway.

Needless to say, they got a new principal and vice principal the next day.

The powers that Nathan Pacharahemsakul hold was quite scary.

"A newly opened steak house near our school works for me." Lila answered, her stomach made a funny noise at the thought of the mouth-watering food. "And I'm not going to overwork myself again. I really don't need a change of principal right now."

"I have to admit it, your father are really scary." MJ said as he felt a little chill running down his spine, before his expression turned back into a teasing one. "Anyhow, you and Ren really are made for each other. He knows you're going to want to try that place out so he's already made a reservation for us."

MJ had always been the one Lila told everything to, from Ren takin her out on a nice date to her almost passing out at a competition due to her anxiety. Other than Ren, of course. He's always been the one to give her opinion on things from what food to eat, to what type of weapon should she use if anyone were to disrespecting her.

Lila has always been struggling with a anxiety disorder since she was young. No one really knows what caused it, but ballet seems to make it worse since there was so many competitions for her to participate. Her parents almost made her quite but she refused to as it was also keeping her sane.