MY LOVE

Chapter 9

1998

Draco and i are having a make out session in the broom and hardware closet it's kinda big room so we still have space for the both of us.

We remained like this deepening the kiss more and more. When he pulled back a trail of saliva string left our lips, we breathed heavily and our noses touched.

My hands made their way to his hair and i ruffled it up before opening the closet door and running towards an empty hallway.

"Melody Martha get back here!" Draco yelled playfully running after me.

He soon caught up to me and grabbed my waist picking me up and swinging me around. I laughed and kicking trying to get away. "Nobody messes with my hair y'know that love!" he smirked and tightening the grip while i'm holding his arms.

He grabbed my shoulder and push me to the wall, his lips go to my neck giving me small hickeys down to my shoulder.

"O-okay w-we really have to get going" i said attempting to push him off.

His hands rested on my waist naturally and comfortably making my heart speed up.

Draco pulled away from my neck and stared at me "i don't want to, why.. should i eat our lunch before MY dessert?" He grin smirk making me stutter.

"What's with you and your bad jokes darling, hmm?" i said in an iritating tone while raising an eyebrow.

"You can say my flirts are bad but i know they're making your heart pump up darling"

I rolled my eyes and peck his right earlobe as i admitted "fine whatever" i said secretly chuckled.

Draco and i are in the library, we're both copying some notes but then he probably notice my fingers throbbing as he suddenly grab my quill and put it in it's place as he grab my hands and he wistled making me stared at him and place my head on the desk.

"Darling i need to take notes right now" i whisper trying to be polite as i can see his serious face.

"Love, you didn't wistle back means i know your hurt, relax a bit alright?" He said and rub his thumb on my hand as i obey him

"You're going to let me copy your notes later right?" I whispered once again.
"Of course love" he said and kissed the back of my hand. As i watch him write i fall asleep.

Sunday morning.

Some vision i see him carrying me the the hall as i woke up in his room, on his bed and my clothes change. Did he change me!? What is the dickwad is this dress?? A lingerie!?? Is he serious?? I wore some of his top underneath it is a lingerie a silk green one. I run downstairs to the common room. I went to him, "Love, draco did u change me?" I said

"Oh, morning my wife~ well.. future wife- it looks good on you why did you hide it with my black shirt?" He said smirking. I look down as i can see his bulge becoming beggier and harder.

That view of him making me horny as well, i could feel my cunt becoming wet as i'm not wearing a panty nor bra under this.

My nipples erecting and it's becoming even more visible to him since the black top is thin. He stepped forward as i step back a little.

He carry me in bridal style as i was trying to hide my womanhood since the dress is quite short. Once we're in his room he put me on the bed and started unzipping his pants. He stroke his length a few times.

He didn't even warn me he pushes it hard inside my entrance it went smoothly with the help of my wet pussy. "Ahmh! Da..rling" i moaned.

He kept thrusting hard and depper every move and we were both in pleasure that i couldn't even stop hiding my face cuz i know others can hear us outside, he didn't put a silencing charm. I know his enjoying hearing others know i'm his as he's enjoying my boobs bouncing.

"Such a slut aren't you?" He said as he pull it out all of a sudden making my back arched and whipered loud "i'm only slut just for you darling" i said panting as he put his head infront of my womanhood as he lie down, he blew air on my pussy in circular motion making me flinch and whipered again "don't hide your sexy moans love"

He groaned sent vibrations through my whole lower body. "Shit i can't take it anymore" he said then attacked my pussy with his tongue and i was moaning in mess as he swirled his tongue inside me rubbing my clit with his fingers.

"F-fuck.. darling your tongue is so g-good ahhh.. AHH yes" i moaned aloud as my hand automatically went to his hair, gripping it down signaling him i'm enjoying his work, i moan his name before i spill all my juices out and he licked up my mess as i was rolling my eyes back.

He entered three fingers at once "A-ah!" I maoned again as my head fell back with pleasure.

His fingers kept thrusting inside me. He started eating my nipples, making me go crazier. Once i came again he fell on top of me as i said he's heavy then he replied "love, how was it?" He ask

"how was what? The s*x?? " I said in a lauhing matter as he pecked my cleavege and he squeed my boobs by using his chest hugging me

"well.. it was the best one so far, it felt amazing, but really did you change me?" I said "ah yes, it was a suprise since you fall asleep in the library i thought it was the perfect timing my love, plus i put my efforts in that y'know it was hard to hold back your body was calling me, it's so attractive" he said sarcastically.

I just laughed at his reaction as something pop in my mind he didn't cum today with me and thought something to do tomorrow morning.. we both fall asleep after that memorable conversation.

End of chapter 9
1062 words

As Always your Demonic Lady.