"Is that Instagram?" I asked curious.

"No." He replied simply.

I raised a brow, "Well- it's not Twitter."

"Its gallery." Tommy said normally.

I blushed lightly, "Oh....okay. Uhm- Why my phone though?"

He shrugged, "I go through my photos of us all the time. I'd like to see yours."

I nodded, "Okay...cool."

"Do you not want me to?- Honestly if you don't it's fine. It might feel space invading." He frowned, "I didn't mean to be pushy or anything. I just didn't want to go get my phone from the room."

I rubbed his legs, "Don't worry baby, it's fine. You're fine."

He nodded and kept going through smiling and looking at my pictures of him, me, and the both of us.

Time Skip
Friday ~ 5:26pm

Ranboo POV

"Babe!? Did you set the table?" Tommy asked as I was literally setting the table.

"Yes!" I replies as I finished up.

I went back over to the kitchen, "How's it going?"

"Just great- Y'know it's not at all pressuring when you tell me I have to cook a whole dinner by myself in only 45 minutes!" Tommy ranted pacing around the kitchen.

I frowned, "I offered to help..."

"Oh jeezus no, babe I'm sorry- But we both know that'd be a disaster." Tommy chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah well thats not my fault I can't cook."

He shrugged, "That's okay, you make up for it in other ways."

I blushed, "Uh...I'm gonna go call Lexi. She's probably up by now."

"No! Wait I need you to go clean the living room Ranboo. We left a mess in there." He told me.

I groaned, "But I already don't get to see them this weekend, so I can at least-"

"Ranboo." Tommy said softly.

"I know." I frowned and went over to the living room to clean up.

As I was cleaning up Tommy focused on cooking dinner. I was sorta bummed out about not being able to see Lexi and Nelly this weekend. Just cause, I was looking forward to flying back home. Ofcourse, I get it...plans change. It's fine really, I just-

School has been hard. And with Tommy's job, I don't see him when I want to. And when my job starts next week, it's gonna be even worse. I only get the few hours before bed with him and- Maybe I've got clingy, attachment issues, but....A few hours isn't enough for me.

So those couple hours we get, instead of studying I'd rather spend them with him. And I guess that's...really affecting my grades right now. And if Lexi knew- well thank god she doesn't.

I've never struggled with school.....So it doesn't make sense to me. It's all so weird and frustrating. I talked to Tommy about it and he told me that it's okay to struggle a little. That Harvard's education is 'top tier' and it should be a little challenging. That the beginning will be rough, but soon it'll be smooth sailing. I really hope he's right though cause-.....

I guess...I- Okay, look. You gotta understand, balancing a job, school, and an engagement isn't exactly easy. Infact it's kind of......difficult. Especially because- I don't think we're gonna be able to pay for all our expenses with just donut shop income. Infact, I'm thinking of speaking to Bella. I should probably get a real office job. Not only am I worried about expenses now- but I've got a wedding I want to start planning.

And there's no way I'm paying for Tommy's dream wedding in these conditions. I just want to live happily with him, and life is getting in the way....if that makes any sense.

Anyways! That's why I've been thinking of uh- dropping out.

I know it's a big scholarship and all, but...I can't imagine making it passed these next four years like this. I just- I want to be happy and most of all I want Tommy to be happy.

Which is why I've been thinking a lot about the whole wedding thing....I mean- He always asks 'when?' And 'Do you still want to?' And 'How soon?' And it hurts. I don't want him to be waiting. I want to give him what he wants, but- I don't have money to pay for it right now. We're still in school. And we'd have to plan everything.

I figured, if I drop out....I'll have plenty of time for that. And more time to care for Tommy. Give him what he wants, and just be with him more. Cause if there's one thing I'm scared of...It's loosing him. Even a little part of our relationship.

I know I'm being totally paranoid- maybe. But I just need Lexi and Nelly to go to advice for all this.

The doorbell rang as I finished up cleaning. Guess Genevieve and Bryan had come earlier.

"Babe! Don't get that, yet! Come here!" Tommy yelled stopping me as I walk towards the door.

I went over to Tommy and he took his apron off then hugged me, "I love you."

I hugged him, "I love you too."

"And I hope you like this little suprise. Cause I know we talked about some things a few days ago and you think of me so much. You're always giving me what I want when I want it so- Don't think about the expenses. Just be happy, okay? For me, please just be happy?" Tommy smiled and cupped my face.

I was confused, but nodded, "For you. Ofocurse."

He kissed me then beamed brightly, "Go! Go get the door!"

I left to get the door. I opened it, "Hey Gi-"

"Suprise!" My two moms put their hands out and yelled.

My breath hitched, "Oh my gosh..."

I was just about to hug them, till a little brunette popped in between them, "Did ya miss me?"

"Wh-" I smiled and hugged them. They hugged me back and Tommy joined shortly.

1,491 words
Thanks for reading :)
See ya next time!!!