the reader and the writer pt2

Catherine parr

Now, what is there to say about Catherine parr? Well for one, she writes alot. And when I say alot, I mean she writes almost all day.
To the point where Aragon and Jane have to pull her away from her desk.
She wants someone to hug her.

Catherine parr, the writer. She Wrights almost all afternoon. She gets reasonable limmits from the woman she loves most.
Same story? Almost. Except this time, she had someone to love her who she loves back, and she doesn't write quite as much

Jane Seymour

Jane, on the other hand, reads alot. She goes to bed at a set time, she isn't constantly overloaded with coffee and she knows when to stop working before she overworks herself.
She wants someone to hug.

Jane Seymour, she still reads alot, she goes to bed a little later. Still hates coffee, she sometimes overworks herself as most do, but she's usually able to draw the line.
This story is similar, the differences are that she 1, has someone to love and 2, she's limited Cathy's coffee and writing to a reasonable amount .

It was Jane's day off, so naturally it was also Cathy's day off.

Now, when you think "day off" you'd think of a day where people are able to relax and don't decide to do work.

When Cathy thinks "day off" it means she spends most of the day relaxing. But she still spends 2 hours working. She argues that "it's a different book that I write for fun!" But Jane isn't buying it. Of course she's tried to get Cathy to just relax for a full day without stressing, but Cathy is a rather stubborn person. Her methods had seemingly failed, but she had a plan. She convinced Cathy to cuddle with her while she wrote and that is where her plan would begin.

In Cathy's room:

Jane is sat on Cathy's desk chair, the chair is rather comfortable so it's easier to sit there for a long period of time without hurting yourself, and it has wheels which means you can get across a room without moving.
Cathy is sitting in Jane's lap, writing at her desk. Just typing away at her computer, she's working on her latest book.

Now, here's where Jane's plan begins to work. Jane slowly moves the chair back every 10 minutes, not enough for Cathy to notice straight away, but after a while she notices it is getting harder for her to type. She feels like her arms are getting shorter and shorter. She can still reach her computer so she continued writing, thinking nothing of it. Jane moved the chair over and over until eventually Cathy could no longer reach the desk.
That's when Cathy decided to question the other queen, "hey Jane?"

Jane smiled, "yes, love?"
Cathy turned around so that she was facing Jane. "Mind explaining why I can't reach my desk anymore?" Jane said nothing in response, but instead wrapped her arms firmly around Cathy and picked the shorter queen up. "Hey! I thought you said you wouldn't do this again unless necessary!" This earned a slight laugh from Jane.
"Cathy, my dear, this is necessary. You need to stop overworking yourself and actually take your full day off. No arguments on this Cathy, you need relaxation. So we are going to sit in my room and watch some things on my TV. Okay?"

Cathy nodded, "okay."
Jane smiled and brought Cathy into her room. She placed the tired girl down on her bed and sat down next to her. Cathy curled up next to Jane with her head on Jane's chest, the taller girl wrapped her arms around the writer and put on one of their favourite Disney movies, beauty and the beast.

By the end of the movie Cathy had moved fully into Jane's lap and had fallen asleep. Jane was still awake so she put on another movie, she didn't know what to put on, so she just out on Moana as it was the first movie she saw.

After a while Jane started getting tired. She kissed Cathy's forehead and pulled the blankets up over both their legs.
"I love you Cathy, sleep well my darling writer." Jane fell asleep only a couple of minutes later.

"I love you too, my lovely reader." Cathy said, very quietly and then fell back asleep.

The reader and the writer
Complete opposites
but always the best pair