|| chapter four || he narrowly scores!

Madeleines pov

That was incredibly awkward. Although. It was also kinda different how he was so confident. It kinda struck something deep down in me like "wow this is slightly hot." Plus his suit. It was nice. I didnt want to say anything but hes pretty much my type but its just the personality..And the past. Theres just some things you cant change in a guy. Although that waitress was super hot like wow. I was thinking and then all of a sudden i hear a

Ding dong!

I slowly get up to answer "Who is it?"

Ding dong!

"Im coming!"

Ding dong!
Ding dong!
Ding dong!

I open the door annoyed as I see Latte cookie grinning ear to ear. "Hello latte!" She squeezes under my arm into my house "Wow you have a nice place, charming." She giggles as i just stand there confused "Why are you here? No offence." "Non taken! Im here regarding my brother!" She smiles again as she gestures for me to sit down (in my own house 😟)
But why is she here about Espresso? "Whats up with your brother?" Wait.. it can't be.. "how was your dateee!!!!" She stamps her feet like a little girl as she giggles "It wasnt a date." I reply. It wasnt! Although.. "Okay! Then it wasnt. How was it anyway?" "Be honest with me, infact let me make you a drink!" Latte smiles "sure, ill have a coffee please!" I reply "You were gonna have one anyway even if you said tea. Alsoo you clearly cant keep my brother out of your head can you!" She chortles from the other room as i just sit there with my arms crossed untill she brings it back "Heres your coffee!" "Thanks." I drink it as it tastes slightly funny..what did she do? "Now your gonna be 100 percent honest with me. I hope you enjoy your potent coffee." She smiles as she puts her hands together. "You- Oh i dont even care anymore i owe you one." I say "so. What did you think of essie?" She asks seriously, looks like shes super protective of him. Wow. "Well, he was very confident and to be honest his suit. Woah. It was really nice and his hair too the way he was was just kinda hot." I blurt out more and more sentences as latte asks me more and more questions until she moves to som I wish i could lie about.

"Would you ever date my brother?"
"It depends."

"Do you hate my brother?"
"Not hate, dislike."

"Do you keep thinking about him?"
"Yes."

Oh for fucks sake latte! I knew she played some part in this! "Okay! Thank you madeleine, I wont tel Espresso but i hope your ready for herb cookies party! Come and hang with us!" She waves and flies away on her spoon. Well. Im probably just gonna get drunk while im there so Espresso wont bother coming over. I have the impression he hates alcohol.  But then you never know. Oh well. Im just gonna make dinner and have a nap.

Espressos pov

I slam my door closed and to be honest I dont even know what to do with myself. Maybe I should give a friend a call because I need some advice for this party.

*dials*

Alchemist:  Hello? You've reached the alchemist and vampire residence!

Espresso: Hello Alchemist! Its Espresso cookie, can i speak to your brother?

Alchemist: Espresso! Ofcourse you can hes right here!

Vampire: YO YOO E-DOG WHATS GOING ONNN

Espresso: Hi vampire. Listen i need help

Vampire: WHAT KIND OF HELP DO YOU NEED? BECAUSE IM LIKE..GOOD AT EVERYTHING!!

Espresso: I want to talk to a guy at a party because he may like me a bit, can you help me? You know im shy.

Vampire: OFCOURSE I CAN DUDE THIS ONE TIME I PULLED TEN GIRLS AND GUYS IN ONE NIGHT SO IM LIKE A PRO!! SO FIRST MAN YOU GOTTA UNWIND LIKE SO NOTHINGS ON YOUR MIND, AN THEN YOU THINK ALL LIKE "YOO WHAT WOULD VAMPIRE COOKIE DO MAN?" AND THEN YOU GO AND TALK TO THE GUY!

Espresso: you sure?

Vampire: YEAH MAN OR JUST HAVE A FEW AND THEN YOUR GONNA BE CONFIDENT AND DRUNK! DUDE REMEMBER WHEN WE BOTH GOT WASTED IN THE PARK LIKE WHEN WE WERE TEENS?!

Espresso: yeah that was funny. Thank you anyway

Vampire: NO WORRIES MAN! SEE YOU AT HERBS PARTY!

**call ended**

"Im fucking doomed."

____________________________________
751 words

Welp!
Chapterly pic

Welp! Chapterly pic