Jᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ{Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ!Bɪʟʟ AU}

{Requested By freak_and_u}
--------------------------

[IM LITERALLY TIRED BUT WHO CARES, BOOKS NEEDS TO UPDATE RN.. ALSO SORRY FOR LONG WAIT-]

You could feel your eyes flutter open as you saw yourself in your bedroom, you looked around to see everything in tacked and tidy as you remembered it.

Weirdly you didn't remember anything, as if something or someone had erased it, although you tried to remember but nothing came to mind, you got up from your bed and almost tripped but either way you managed to get downstairs and go to the kitchen to get food.

As you arrived at your kitchen you saw a plate of [F/F]Favourite Food on the kitchen table, you looked around to see nobody in sight as you were confirming you were alone, you grabbed the food and felt that it was still warm like it was sitting here for not to long.

You didn't bother and just took a bite of your food, you looked over to a clock near you and saw that the time was moving faster than before, although you just thought it was because your clock was broken and needed fixing.

You took the last bite of you food and immediately putted the plate back at the sink while grabbing a glass of water, as you weren't prepare on what was happening next, you felt two arms hugging your neck tightly from the back, "How's my favourite meatsack doing~?" You knew that voice and you only knew one person who would call you by that nickname.

"And how is my favourite dorito doing?" As he letted you go, you managed to look behind you and saw bill, a dream demon that is your bestfriends families enemy, but beside the bad connection he had with your bestfriend, dipper and mabel, you were extremely close to him than any other people you've met.

"I've been doing incredible! How about you my love?" Yeah, you sometimes tend to ignore the fact that he gives you cheesy nicknames, "i've been feeling sleepy" you said as you scratched the back of your neck, "sleepy? You should get some sleep then!" You only shook your head, "its fine! Really" bill only looked at you with worried eyes, you couldn't stand that looks of his, it made you weak like you couldn't say no to him.

"Agh! Fine, ill go to sleep" but as you walked pass him, he quickly grabbed your wrist making you look back at him with confusion, "hm?" Bill only tried to make sign language making it clear for you that he was a bit embarrassed telling you it himself, for most people, seeing this side of bill is extremely rare, but to you, he shows it 24/7 making you rarely see his other side that he shows to other people, "Can i also sleep with you??" He said while pleading, "Ha! No."

"That wasn't a question!" as he said that, he picked you up on his arms and carried you upstairs, "WHAT THE HECK- LET ME DOWN!!" You yelled over and over again but bill didn't listen to your request, as you both arrive at your bedroom he dropped you off on the bed directly and sat down beside you, "what are you doing here-" you were then cutted short, "what?? I can't be with my future queen/king when they sleep~?" He said as he blinked his eyes at you, "Future queen/king? Keep dreaming bill!" You said sarcastically as you covered yourself with your soft blanket, "Keep dreaming..? But it seems like you don't have a choice" he muttered, "sorry, what was that?" Bill realized that he said it out loud and shook his head, "n-nothing!" You only shrug while going back to sleep.

That is until you heard a door barging open downstairs, you immediately sat up and looked at bill who looked extremely looked unpleased while furious at the same time, as you heard the footsteps coming closer to your door, you looked beside you to see bill gone out of thin air, "Y/N!?" You heard someone said as they flung your bedroom door open, there you saw dipper but he looked all dirty and hurt? "Dipper!? You called out confusely, "Y/N! This isn't real! This is a bubble that bill created to trick you into thinking everything is normal! Let's get out of here!" As dipper held out his hand you were hesitant to take it but eventually you did.