💕THE VICTORY OF ROYAL PRINCE💕

Start from the beginning

Arjun looked at her in awe. He had seen many princesses but the Panchal Princess looked like a goddess of beauty. If he had not been strong in his decision of marrying her, now he is. He looked at his brothers who smirked at his whipped face except Sahadev. The youngest Pandav just patted his brother's back.

Duryodhan and Ashwathama looked at their friend who was busy looking at the bow. Duryodhan nudged his friend asking,"Do you need any help??" Karn shook his head but sat completely relaxed when the Princes and Kings began to try lifting it. He had done enough plans wrapped in his brain. He will unleash it when it is necessary.

Dhristadyumna was reading names of Princes and Kings one by one. Drupad was visibly excited for the name 'Arjun'. When the Prince of Khamboja, he knew the next name was Arjun but to his surprise Dhristadyumna bowed announcing,"The next to compete is Royal Prince of Ayodhya!!"

Drupad's face went to shock. He is the one who deliberately put the name of the Royal Prince at last. Only if he had looked at the angel Madhav then he would've known who's the culprit. He looked at his son who looked at him confused. The arena filled with silence when they saw The Royal Prince coming down towards the bow.

His red royal clothes were shining under the sun and he tilted his head to look at Drupad challengingly for a second before reaching the bow. Drupad was scared. No... He doesn't want Draupadi to marry the Royal Prince. He don't want to be in the control of the Royals of Ayodhya. He slowly whispered to his daughter,"Even if the Royal Prince wins, tell him that you love Arjun!! You'll be safe!"

Draupadi looked at her father in shock. She looked at her Sakha who smiled serenely at her. She glared at him. Will it be okay if she punched his face right away?? She took a deep breath calmly and closed her eyes praying for the Royal Prince's win. What else can she do???

Vasusen rolled his eyes on seeing the bow. It is Indra's bow. It was designed in such a way that it will be lifted and won by Arjun. How pathetic?? He closed his eyes, going to his meditative mood concentrating on Suryadev.

Soon, the whole arena was filled with bright light, sunrays falling over the Royal Prince's frame. Atfirst, it was yellow but as seconds passed the sunrays turned into angry red colour as if it tries to absorb the Prince. Nobody could see the Prince..all they could see is a ball of light on the centre of the arena.

Draupadi stood up in shock. Her eyes filled with worry. Oh God...is he safe??
Though the rays didn't glower over anybody, everyone could feel the angry heat waves. Vasusen's shoulders gained red due to heat and he within a minute took the bow and string it. And it took only 1 minute to hit his Target. Arjun maybe the favourite of Indra but he is Suryadev's favorite boy. He trained in Suryalok for 3 months.

Krishna held Draupadi's hand smiling at her and said,"You got your wish true, Sakhi!!" Draupadi nodded her head. Tears of happiness gathered at the corner of her beautiful doe eyes. Vasusen kept the bow slowly took his own bow and paying respect to his Gurudev. The loud thunder roared back acknowledging the respect.

The flower rain drenched the Prince and everyone were still in daze. Drupadi looked at her servants who brought the plate where the divine garland was kept. Drupad was still in shock. The Panchal Princess was about to step when everyone heard a loud,"STOP".

It was Arjun. Everyone had their mouths open in shock. Boy has the nerve to order the Royal Prince. Karn already expected this. He knows how Jealous Arjun gets easily. The boy is literally worse than him in that department. He calmly said,"I know you'll be hungry by this time, but wait until Princess garland me and vice versa, will you??"

Duryodhan bursted into loud laughter followed by Ashwathama. Glad that they could see humor living within the Ice Prince of Ayodhya.

The other Kings and Princes tried to control their laughter but the way Arjun stood there with his mouth wide open in shock and the way Royal Prince signalled Princess to get down with his forefinger not caring how much he humiliated the third Pandav. Arjun gritted his teeth saying,"Panchal Princess is mine! So Royal Prince, please stay away from this!" And this caught the attention of Vasusen.