"465.50" I said and he pulled out a card putting the chip in and entering the pin before his receipt was brought up. I bagged his stuff up and put the receipt inside of it "have a nice day." I gave him a little smile.

"Was yo name?" He asked looking at me with low eyes "Read the name tag." I pointed and he raised his eyebrow "Milo. That's a nice name"

"Thanks my parents liked it too" I said closing the register and locking everything up going to the door since I work in a mall.

"Why you so rude?"

"Same reason you so nice" I shrugged gesturing him out of the store before locking up "And why you think that reason is?" He asked and I sighed "if I tell you will you leave me alone?" I asked walking to leave the mall with him following.

"Naw I'll leave you alone if you give me yo number though" He said making me stop and sigh and hold my hand out "What?"

"Your phone boy hurry up I don't have all day" I rolled my eyes getting irritated. He cheesed before unlocking
His phone and giving it to me.

I typed my number in the keypad and saved it before realizing I never figured out his name "Your name?"

"Quinten"
____________________

"If you would just let me explain!"

"I don't want you to explain just get out! I don't want you here!"

"Why won't you just talk to me all you wanna do is argue!! It ain't that hard!" Jaylen slammed his hand down on the table making me jump a little bit.

"What? Talk! I'm giving you the chance go ahead but I'm telling you nothing you say to me is gonna make it better! It's just not so you might as well just leave it!" I yelled at him and he sighed walking up to me.

"Stop. Don't come any closer I mean it" I stared at him "You used to be my everything you know that? We were doing so good Jaylen! Then you fucked up! You have a baby on the way with your first fucking love! That shit hurts! And I'm not just gonna move past that." I shook my head sniffing a little bit.

"Milo I'm sorry, I don't know why I did it I swear. It just happened" He held his head in his hands "I don't care how or why it happened" I sniffed.

"Just get your shit and go. It's in that box over there."

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck you." I watched him grab his stuff, I'm so glad I never did anything but kiss on him and let him eat me out and shit. I'm staying a virgin till I die from the looks of it.

"Can I ask you a question?" I spoke before he left out the door.

"Anything" He looked over at me "If she wasn't pregnant... would you have ever told me you cheated?"
I asked him and he looked at me before looking away getting ready to lie already.

He knew I knew the answer. So I just shook my head "Your a piece of shit. Get out" I pointed to the door.

When he was gone I just stared at the door sighing before shaking my head. I don't know it's like he's hurt me so many time I can even be sad about it anymore.

After a while I just started stress cleaning and listening to music to calm me down since there was nothing better to do.

When I was done I checked my phone seeing a message from Quentin making me pick up my phone.

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇

𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉

𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁?

𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝖻 𝗍𝗑𝗍 𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒

𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗉

𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

😂😂😂😂😂
𝖡𝗋𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝖿

I locked my phone and hopped in the shower which took me a good 35 minutes to do. When I was done I got lotioned up putting my clothes on afterwards.

When it was all over I started going to eat but I didn't feel like it and watched my favorite comfort movie on the couch not even bothering to plug up my phone or anything.

And sooner than I excepted I was out like a light.

Hiiiii

So my plan is to start making chapters about all the "couples" leading up to the ending of the book.

Let me know if y'all want an extra chapter to this one though and I'll try!

Anyways byeeeee love y'all mwah 💋