Hinata Sakaguchi

Third person (POV)

                  Hinata Sakaguchi

Endeavour said," So the hero we are watching is this little girl ? Do you expect us to believe you?"

Hawks also said with an awkward look on his face," While i mean no disrespect, but how do you expect us to believe that a girl only 16th year is a hero greater than us all ?"

While all might also said with a sad expression," A child bearing responsibility of a hero. Such a sad occurence."

All might couldn't fathom on how a child got roped up in becoming a hero.

To their comments, the entity
replies," Don't be fooled by her appearance. She is 36 years old."

Endeavour stutters," B-bu-but how!?"

Hawks also has his mouth on the ground hearing her age.

All might is also shocked but recovers quickly.

Bakugou, who had just been freed from his shackles, speaks up with his usual angry tone," Oi, ya damn ball of light, why is she so young looking?"

The entity replies," This is because True heroes are physically immortal. As long as their soul survives, they can live."

This time Izuku speaks up with an astonished and excited look upon his face," Does that mean that they cannot be killed!?"

The entity replies," No, they are physically immortal. They can die if someone directly attacks their soul. "

Shoto then speaks up," So you mean that the soul is real ?"

The entity replies," Yes. Now focus on the screen."

Name : Hinata Sakaguchi

Age : 36

Personality : Hinata Sakaguchi is an extremely cold and calculative person on the battlefield. She calculates all the variables before making her move. However, outside of the battlefield, she is an extremely kind person. She has never denied a request for help, which helped her harden her convictions.

All might smiles," At least she is kind. No matter how cold, there is always kindness inside a person."

Hawks laughs and says," Indeed. Isn't that right Endeavour-san ?"

Endeavour just grunts.

Bakugou then says," So, we are gonna be watching some goddie two shoes ?"

The entity denies it, " No. What you have seen is just a silver of her true self. She is far more ruthless than this."

They ponder on it but shrug. How ruthless a hero can be right?

Only Hawks and Izuku noticed the comment about convictions but decide to observe first.

She is also quiet ruthless, shown when she trapped the ruler of monsters in a holy field as a distraction so that he would ignore her personal strength and when the time comes, crush his hope so that she can kill him in the most cruel way possible(without hope).

This time Izuku stuttered," W-what!? How can a hero do such a thing?"

All might also has a sombre face, having quite a hard time believing this.

Hawks was not that much effected but acted shocked.

Endeavour also looked offended at how one such as she can be called a hero when she didn't even care about her image.

Shotos face was ice cold, even more so than before, while bakugou was fuming with anger.

The entity replies," A hero is someone that has extremely strong  convictions and a set of rules that they themselves make. A hero is also someone that always bring benefits to humanity. It does not matter what method is used, as long as a hero protects humanity, it is fine."