' Chapter 1 - First Meeting

He walked out of the house while holding on to his bag, saying bye to his mom brightly and headed to school. The neighbors greets him as he waves his hand. The brightest boy with a lot of charms and also kind.

"Wooyoung, good morning!", said the owner of the flower shop near his house.

"Hello, ma'am, have a good day", he said brightly while bowing.

Yes, he is Jung Wooyoung. Everyone knows him. He has a lot of friends, he is also goofy, kind and playful. Everyone loves this boy.

"Wooyoung, good morning", someone called from behind, Wooyoung turned around and flashes a wide smile as he sees his best friend, Yeosang. He wrapped his arms around Yeosang's shoulder and pulled him closer.

"Yeosang! I missed you!", He said because Yeosang has been absent from joining math competitions abroad. "Missed you too", Yeosang chuckles while ruffling Wooyoung's hair.

"Uhm!", someone coughed from behind making the both guys turn around. "Hands off my boyfriend, hyung", the cute-bear looking guy said while pouting. That's Choi Jongho, he is one year younger and Yeosang's boyfriend.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes while pulling his hands away from Yeosang. "What an honor to be in this lovely dovey household", he stuck his tongue out as Jongho entangled his hand on Yeosang's while Yeosang just blushing, too shy at the younger's boldness.

"See you later you annoying couple", Wooyoung exclaimed before starting jogging to the school.

Wooyoung reaches the gate and is greeted by some of the juniors from his clubs and other students. He is that famous since he is also the head of the prestigious dance club there. He ran past the guy who wore black mask, everyone knows his name, Choi San.

He just glances at him before hugging his other best friend, Yeonjun. He talked to Yeonjun for a while before deciding to turn his head to steal another glance at the mysterious guy behind him.

'How does he look behind those masks?', Wooyoung wondered and shrugged. "What are you looking at?", Yeonjun curiously looked at where Wooyoung looked.

"Ah... Choi San", Yeonjun said. "He is your classmate, right?", Wooyoung asked again as they both walked to their class. Yeonjun hummed. "He never opened those masks and never spoke, only spoke when the teacher asked him too", he explained.

"Interested in him, aren't you?", Yeonjun playfully asked. "Since Yeosang already has a bodyguard, having a new friend won't hurt", Wooyoung said while stretching his arms.

"You still have me!", Yeonjun whined. "You? You and Soobin are also the same! Shoo shoo", Wooyoung groaned playfully since Yeonjun also has a boyfriend called Soobin.

"Ah... why does everyone have a boyfriend?", Wooyoung sighed as he lay his head on the desk, listening to the teacher's explanation while lamenting his single fate.

"Jung Wooyoung, focus", called Teacher Kang. Wooyoung bolted up, making his classmate laugh at him. He just rubbed his nape embarrassedly before began focusing on class.

As the time passed faster, Wooyoung went out of the class with some friends. Wooyoung's the member of a dance club in the campus. He is also the co-leader.

"Wooyoung, could you go to the studio first? We should go grab some water at the cafeteria", said Yunho, the leader before pulling all the groaning members. Wooyoung winked and nodded as he walked to the club.

Music could be heard from the studio, Wooyoung thought that would be the other member who came earlier to practice.

He chose to peek from the door and was surprised to see someone, he always wanted to know. Dancing in those masks, beautiful curves, light body and the details.

Wooyoung couldn't help but stare in awe, engulfed by the beautiful human being that was dancing there. Wooyoung couldn't help and barged into the room.

"WOULD YOU JOIN OUR CLUB?!", Wooyoung asked, almost yelling. That person aka Choi San, flinched when someone caught him dancing there. He stopped his movement, ignoring the guy in front of him, grabbing his jacket and bag quickly and about to leave.

The stubborn Wooyoung won't lose as he grabbed San's arms. "Please?!", He said, looking at San's eyes, making San feel uncomfortable. San then shoved Wooyoung's hand before leaving the club. Wooyoung's mouth fell agape as he was rejected.

'Choi San... How dare you hide your talent...', Wooyoung ruffles his hair while whining inside his mind.

'Just wait and see... I will make you become our member and stop wearing those masks'.

Little did Wooyoung know, Choi San was still outside, holding on his chest, his heart beating so fast.

-to be continued-

ps: a ha ha welcome to another story