"What you expect? She a Sagittarius" Thryi spoke up and I rolled my eyes "Girl please" I waved her off and looked at Jaylen and Milo.

"Ian seen y'all in forever it seem like come give me a hug" I cheesed and they both came over to give me a hug "So how y'all doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing good, staying to myself shit like that" Milo shrugged and Jaylen looked at him "I'm cool." He kept it short and Milo walked back over to the look at the baby smiling at her.

"So what's wrong with y'all?" I asked looking back and forth between the two "Nothing— Don't lie to me it's obvious something is going on" I cut him off with a frown watching Nehemiah walk back in the room with some applesauce hanging it too me.

"I messed up. Bad." Jaylen sat down on the bed "We was doing so good, I swear I just— Some girl that I used to mess wit hit me up and I went over there we was chillin and then I fucked...Ian gone make no excuse cause I know what I did" Jaylen shrugged.

"You told him?"

"No, the girl texted me and Milo picked the phone up...she pregnant Josiah. And Ian just not gone take care of  my kid and the girl ain't just one to lie."

"Jaylen...what the hell is wrong with you" I whispered yelled and smacked him on the back of his head "Milo ain't deserve that, he was really patient with you in the beginning." I mugged him.

"I know but he won't talk to me and I understand that, he blocked me, won't even look at me, and I don't even know if he's okay."

"Well I don't know what to tell you, all I can say is just give him time and if he don't take you back you gotta just move on. If Nemo had a baby on me I wouldn't just saying" I shrugged and he nodded his head.

"Yeah I know. If he don't I respect his decision." He nodded his head getting up "Well congratulations on yo baby" He gave me a lil smile "I gotta go to this girl doctors appointment so imma see y'all later" He said the first part quiet and the last part loudly before walking out.

I started eating the applesauce that they gave me and watched as Thryi held Leyah "Hi pretty girl" She smiled holding her fingers before looking at me "She look just like you."

"Cory said she look like Nemo." I mugged him
And they all shook they head "Naw she look like you" Ivy said while Azariah agreed.

"I've seen some ugly babies and this is by far the best looking one I've seen" Dessy said and I smacked my lips "naw you just mean" I said and everybody laughed.

"Julian came out lil ugly wasn't sure if he was my baby or not" Fazo mugged and Julian mugged him back "Dad stop playing with me please cause if you wanna go there we can" Julian said.

___________

"Byeeeee!" Karter waved off to the people that were leaving from visiting Adaleyah. He was staying with us until Cory and messiah came back to the hospital cause he missed us.

"Hi my babyyyy you so prettyyy" I smiled and kissed her making her spit up a little and giggle "You full? I know you is my baby." I cooed at her and Nehemiah looked at me.

"Stop allat baby talk. Talk to her like she a human"

"Don't tell me what to do, I will murder you" I mugged him "I talk to mommy's baby how I wanna talk, ain't that right?" I kissed her cheeks and she smiled.

Someone knocked on the door and walked in. It was Nehemiah's mother and she smiled "hello" she waved and Karter waved back "hi mommy"

"Hey my baby" She smiled kissing his forhead "hi Nehemiah" she said quietly and he head nodded her "Thank you for letting me see my grandchild" She nodded to the both of us and I smiled a little beat and Nehemiah cleared his throat.

When it came to his momma he was always was kinda sensitive we didn't bring her up nor talked about her unless he wanted too.

"What's her name?"

"Adaleyah Ariyah Lester" I smiled and she awed "She's so pretty can I hold her?" She asked reaching out her hands "Yeah sure but would you mind washing your hands first please." I told her and she nodded her hand "of course" She looked for the bathroom before finding it.

"She needs hurry up" Nemo sighed and I tilted my head frowning "Don't be like that, you have every right to be mad at her but this is supposed to be a good thing try to see some light in it" I told him and he smiled getting up to kiss me.

"Yeah I guess you right" he agreed with me while his mom came out the bathroom and walked back over to my bed sitting down and I handed Leyah to her.

"I'm finna go get some air I'll be back" Nehemiah stared before leaving out and I frowned.

"I haven't been the best mother lately I'll admit that" His mom spoke up after a few minutes Karter was fast asleep since I had gave him my phone to watch pj masks his new obsession.

I just listened to what she was saying cause she ain't my damn momma "His dad had never been the best but I love him....sometimes it hurts loving someone" She frowned and "This baby can fix things though, we can be a family again." She smiled and it was kind of creepy while she stood up.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, he said if I don't take this baby to him he'll hurt me, I don't want that" She shook her head backing up and Adaleyah starting crying which she never does.

"No what are you doing! You can't take my child!" I pressed the red nurse button and tried standing up while her cried just got louder "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she just kept mumbling.

"He said you guys don't deserve a child!! It's wrong!"

"What's going on?" Karter rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Your not taking my baby!" I stood up a little but fell over on the bed and she got to the door before Nehemiah came back in taking Adaleyah from her "the fuck Is you doing?" He calmed her down.

"I'm— I—"

"You what?? Don't tell me you was doin this for Timmy ass ma?" He asked her and she looked down "You just tried to take my first child from me, it's you fuckin nuts!" He got loud and leyah started pouting while I stood up getting back in my bed while the Nurses came in.

"I'm sorry baby" he apologized giving the baby to me and the nurses started asking questions.

Soon enough the police came and they took her away also going and looking for Timmy to take them into custody. Long story short they are going to have some jail time.

We filed a restraining order against both of them so that they couldn't come near us but we don't know how that gonna go.

As long as me and mines is okay I'm okay.

Hi guyssss. I'm actually gone start being active because im tryna finish this book. At first I was going to unpublished it but I don't wanna do this book like that sooo yeah.

Anyways Nemo momma crazy asl over Ah nigga I could never. Gave y'all a long chapter tho.

Missed y'all tho much love mwah 💋