First day back

Sienna POV
I scatter all my textbooks together and gather them into my ordinary school bag. I rush into the school corridors but not enough to make it seem like I was. My eyes glance over at Chris on the right side of the hallway and I give him a quick smile. He signals a wink back at me letting me know he sees me. I reach down to my pocket, grabbing my phone to text Matt.
iMessage
Me: "Good morning, u coming today?"
Matt: "yeah, I arrived a bit late. Missed the bus."
Me: "ohh I was scared u weren't coming, see u at lunch?"
Matt: "can't wait."

~LUNCH~

I collect my food from the canteen and find my way back to our table. "Sienna, you look so amazing. Summer break glow up?!" Nick says. I giggle and say "I guess so, I don't see much of a difference though. You look great too!" We continue our conversation until Matt arrives. "Hey Sienna, I haven't seen you in so long. You look-.. really good." Matt scratches his head nervously. "Thank you. You're looking fine yourself." I examine him and blush. He's changed so much from last year I hardly recognise him. "Sienna, what's up? How was your summer break?" Chris slides along the seat, coming closer to me than anyone ever has. "Hey! I went to Sydney for a couple weeks, and you?" I reply. "Yea it was pretty quiet without you, but still good." I smile and turn back to the group sitting on the other side of the table. Chris and Nick are talking about school stuff, whilst I make eye contact with Matt. I can't help but notice his glowing blue eyes and his immaculate jawline. His brown hair parts in the middle, and his lips are the most perfect shape. I wonder if he thinks the same about me? We both blush and our eyes don't let go. The air temperature is getting hot and I get shy. I watch his eyes fall to my chest and watch the smirk on his face.

~END OF LUNCH~

Matt POV
I suck at Math, it's my worst enemy. Sometimes I pressure myself too hard and give myself high standards, and give up. My mind is constantly overthinking, am I good enough? The bell rings after a long hour and I walk to my last class of the day, with Sienna. Everyone is laughing, clapping and chatting to there friends, where is Sienna? Mr. Lins arrives late and so does Sienna, just in time before we call the roll. It's silent, no one dares to say a word with Mr. Lins. I give Sienna, whose next to me a smile and she does the same. I get butterflies throughout my body, do I like her?