"Shut up" the words didn't match her look considering she was humping onto him. "Just make me cum already, then I'll give you your grade."

Rin smirked, he loves his bratty ass girlfriend.

"Yes ma'am, I'll do anything for my favorite sensei" he chuckled, standing up and finally pulling the skirt down to see you wearing no underwear.

"Fuck" he muttered against his hand that he had to put up at his mouth or else a moan would have came out. And that would be embarrassing.....

"Like it? Did it for you dadd- Oh fuck" interrupting your teasing comment he got on his knees and licked up your slit, already wet for him. One hand on your hip to keep you down, the other gripping your ass.

Rin let out moans and groans of pleasure while eating you out, his tounge flicked and rolled inside of you. He really wasn't aiming for any spots. Any time he gave you head your pleasure wasn't even thought about.

He was just obsessed with the taste and feeling of your pussy clench on his tounge. Besides this was a punishment, you'd be lucky if he let you cum at all.

He countined to eat you out, not caring if you came or not. Eventually growing to eager and wanting his cock inside. Slapping your ass in his way back to his feet.

With little to no effort he grabbed your hips to flip you over so your back was against the wooden desk. Treating more like a doll. "Take this shit off" he grumbled while unbuttoned your blouse.

He looked up to your face once the shirt was off, "Make yourself useful and take the bar off" Rin would never admit it but taking off bras were hard for him so he always left it on or let you undress.

"Only listening cause I'm horny" you glared up at him easily removing the stupid bra. Rin let out a chuckle watching your tits bounce when you laid back down onto the desk.

He leaned down taking one tit into his mouth, using his skillful tounge, flicking the sensitive bud. His large hands gripping onto both and pushing them together.

Leaning back up, to stand up straight. A string of saliva still connecting, the sight of the spit finally dropping onto your bare stomach gave him an disgusting idea.

He gripped onto your face, "Open your mouth, tounge out" he smirked watching you do what he said not thinking nothing of it.

In the worst and rough way he spit onto your tounge and watched in amusement as you squirmed in disgust or shock, either way he found it funny and a little hot.

"Stop stalling and doing random shit, just fuck me" you jarred your head from his grip, letting your hand go to the tent in his pants and attempt to pull his pants down.

Rin slapped your hands away, "I have science I'm 10 minutes I'm not undressing" his tone was condescending. As if what he were doing wasn't that important and like your pleasure didn't matter to him.

(Untrue asf, nigga is obsessed)

"Then fuck me"

"Yes ma'am"

..............

His thrust fasten, he was hitting your cervix with the tip of his cock and the curve in it let his sides rub against your spot. His cock stretched you out so much, it burned.

"Oh fuck, Rin it's too much" you put your hands onto his thighs to attempt to slow him down. "Move your fucking hand, you wanted it so take this dick." You didn't budge.