CHAPTER 3: Fate's Play

[The friends are in class 10.Shaurya and Pravesh plan to bunk the class. Amlan is resisting. But after a long discussion, Amlan says yes. One by one, all three went to the washroom. They opened the ventilation window and jumped outside the school.]

Shaurya (Running): Run bro run. Be fast or else Mr. Bald will catch us.

Amlan: Hey, stop calling him Mr. Bald. Why do you tease him so much? I know he is an angry brat, but anyhow he's our teacher.

Shaurya: (laughs): Okay okay, now just focus on running we will discuss it later.

Amlan:Yes yes!!!

[They reach near a tree, quite far away from school. They decided to eat ice balls.They ask for ice balls ]

Pravesh: I will eat mango flavoured, you ask yours.

Amlan: Same bro

Shaurya: Yes yes same.

[ Sitting under a tree, enjoying ice balls, they are talking.]

Amlan: Hey, I have a question for you two. 

Pravesh: What?

Amlan: You remember the truth and dare game we were playing yesterday in our games period?

(Both nodded for yes)

Amlan: So do you remember the question Adya asked me?

Shaurya: What did she ask?

Amlan: Hey don't act foolish. I know you remember what she asked.

Pravesh: She asked if you have a crush on anybody.

Amlan: Good, you remember.

Shaurya: I think I should have said it….. that you…

Amlan: What?

Shaurya: That you are in….

Amlan: Hey you! Stop freaking about this. Don't shout, what if any one hears?

Shaurya: Do you know, what I was supposed to say?

Amlan: No, I don't know what you were going to say, but I am damn sure it's embarrassing.

Pravesh: Oh ho ho, just look at his face Shaurya, woah, what!!!  blushing, eh! (Chuckles)

Shaurya: Yes yes (laughs)

Amlan: Okay okay stop it. I have finished my iceball, you finish yours quick and let's go to the class.

Pravesh: Hey look Shaurya, Adya's name just lit up the studious side of Amlan (laughs)

Shaurya: Love is freaking blind (laughs too)

Amlan(yells): Stop you brats (then laughs)

[They were returning to their classes. They were on their way but the bell rang.]

Shaurya: Bell ranged guys! Let's stop here only, what will you do in the class?

Pravesh: Yes it's recess

Amlan: Okay

Shaurya: No no bro you can go. You can go and talk to Adya (teases).

[Adya came from behind and listening]

Adya: Do you want to tell me anything Shaurya?

Shaurya: Hey, Adya! Amlan wants to say something to you.

Adya: Oh, hey Amlan. Tell,what you wanted to say?

Amlan: Ad… Adya… Where did you come from?

[Shaurya and Pravesh entered the toilet and started sneaking at them]