Chapter 2 "Are They Alive?"

After a few classes, it was their favorite class. Computer class. They rushed in and fought as they got stuck in the door for going in at the same time.

"Y/n, Emily, no fighting in class again. You both will have time to program and learn." Their teacher said to them. They nodded and Y/n hit Emily before running over to her seat and sitting down.

Her friend walked over and hit her lightly on the back of her head. "You dummy. One of these days we are going to get in trouble."

"Nah. I doubt it. Mr. R is a good teacher. He wouldn't do that." Y/n replied. Emily rolled her eyes and sat down next to Y/n, hands on the keyboard and mouse ready to start as soon as the teacher said so.

They glanced at eachother and nodded. The teacher told everyone to begin and they began to type in a ton of code and programming.

____Time Skip____

After school, they were exhausted. They had stayed for about 2 extra hours to finish their programming over some dsmp lore. "So Y/n, programming at your house tonight?"

"Of course Emily! My parents are going somewhere tonight which means we get all the wifi to ourselves!" Y/n said as she jumped up and down.

"Yessss! I can't wait let's go!" Emily said as she dragged Y/n. They ran for it and got to Y/n's house. Y/n was about to open the door when she saw a black bag in the corner of her eye. It was on her doorstep. She shrugged and picked it up.

Y/n used her spare key and opened the door. They went in and she locked it behind her before running to the fridge and taking all the snacks from there.

It was part of their protocol, eat all the snacks then program for as many hours as they can. They finished all the snacks and drank some water before running up the stairs and pushing eachother as they did so.

They sat down at the 2 pc's and once again began to program. After about 5 hours of programming, Emily was fast asleep. Y/n, also very tired, went over to the black bag that she had thrown onto her bed.

She opened it and couldn't believe her eyes. It was clean and intact figurines of the dream SMP members. She had seen a lot of figurines being sold on many platforms but hadn't seen these before.

The details were off the charts too. With such detail, no one in their right mind would just leave them there on her doorstep in a bag like that.

Y/n placed them on her shelfs in their own spot before placing Emily on the bed and laying down too, her back facing her friend to not make her feel uncomfortable.

Y/n woke up to being shaken awake. She was so dizzy. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/nnnn!" Emily shouted. "Whaaaaat?"

"There are detailed figurines of the dream SMP members! And one of them had moved!" Emily yelled. "Three things. One, don't shout like that it hurts my ears. Two, I know about the figurines. I found them in that black bag.

Three, THEY MOVED?!?" Y/n yelled as she got up and ran over to them. The figurine of Ranboo had indeed moved. They were reaching for something and crying. Y/n felt sad to see him like that so she grabbed a tissue and wiped away the tears.

It was real tears. She looked at the tissue and saw that she really did wipe the tears off. She fell back in shock. "What is it? Is everything ok?" Emily asked worriedly.

"I was wiping the tears away thinking it wouldn't work but it did. They were actually crying." Y/n replied as Emily helped her to get up. "Impossible. They're a figurine! They can't move or cry right?"

"I have no idea. But they are sad and trying to get away so let's give him something to cheer him up." Emily nodded and grabbed a small stuffed animal Y/n had. It was as a Keychain but Emily handed it to Y/n to give to the figurine of Ranboo.

Y/n walked over to the Ranboo figurine and put the mini teddy bear in his arms and their face began to change from an expression of in pain to a smile. Y/n felt a bit better but also a bit creeped out.

Figurines don't move after all.