Shino X Kiba

Hello as you can see, this is my first story EVER so if you dont like the ship, then SHOO XD

The Tree Of Love

Kiba: another mission, another training.. Does that make sense? Eh. Who cares🤷‍♀️ Its not like anyone can read meh mind.. Or can they??????🤔

Shino's Mind: .......................... Im board as heck bro.. they hadn't invited me in the "Sasuke" mission.. Thats why they failed!!! Duh!!! I can't belive Sasuke just betrayed us like that... CRUEL! Ugh! Its not like I had any relationship with him or something..

Kiba: HEY! SHINO!

Hey guys! Im making a remake for this story! But im not going to change the other chapter. This novel sucks, so im making a remake. Check my profile now and then, so you won't miss out!

Shino: ?😒 what do you want?

Kiba: The Hokage asked Me, and You to come in her office.

Shino: ! Ok i'll go just wait a second..

Kiba: sure I'll wait..

IN THE OFFICE

Kiba: so what are we here for?

Hokage: I need you to protect the Tree of Love... I'm only sending you two there since you two are boys and you know eachother well.. Be careful though.. Once you go into the territory of The Tree Of Love, people slowly fall in love... You guys can always breakup and everything when you leave the place, but people still love each other after, It won't be a spell that will be affecting you, the only spell there is, is that you will see the persons true feelings, and stuff like that.. There is a possibility that you wont fall in love for certain reasons im to tired to exsplain..

Kiba mummbled: Dont you mean "too lazy"??

Hokage: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!?!?

Shino: So where is the location, and who is our "customer"?..

Hokage: She's a woman and people call her "Creater"..

Both: Creater?

Kiba: I guess we'll find out when we see her

Hokage: She somewhat found a tree called "Tree Of Love".

Kiba's Mind: Phhhh There's no way I'll fall for HIM! Im NOT gay! No, not in a billion years!!!!!

Shino's Mind: Oh shoot! What if he finds out my secrets?? I cant let HIM find out!!! NO one can!!

Hokage: Well what are you waiting for?? GO!!!!

Kiba: Ok, ok we'll get going now..

AT THE TREE

Shino: I dont like this mission at all..

Kiba: ya think we gotta choice?? I dont want to be in here either!

Shino: goans*

Kiba: Wth are you groaning fo- ...

Shino: collapses*

Kiba: Omg, omg, omg!! Wake up dude, your scaring the shivels out of me!! Wait.. AKAMARU!!!! Im sorry Shino but...

Akamaru: Arf arf!!! *Steps on Shino* *Jumps on Shino*

Kiba: Ok Akamaru I think thats enough for now...

Akamaru: ArF aRf!!

Kiba: Whats that Akamaru? Oh? You think he's in a genjutsu? Well that kinda  sums it all up..

Shino: *groans*

Kiba: Welp here goes nothing???? Release!

Shino: ugh... What was that dream?! It was so strange....
Shinos mind: why on tarmation was it about Kiba?! I feel... WTH IS GOING ON WITH ME!?

Kiba: AHHHHHHHH ITS A MONST- Oh nevermind it worked 😅 Hey.. I kinda feel weird..

Shinos mind: OH SHI* I KNOW WHAT THAT DREAM WAS ABOUT NOW!

Shino: KIBA DONT STAY AWAKE DONT FALL ASLEEP!!! EH EH EHHH

Kiba: What the fud- *OOF*

Shino: wha- did you actually just said "oof"? Wai- NOOOO AHHHHHH Umm.. OH RELEASE!! DAMN IT!! ITS NOT WORKING

Kiba: S-S-Shino?? Man he's gonna find out now shoot!

Shino: Oh fudge.. Release! Release! Release!!! RELEASE!!!

Kiba: Ugh... Shino!! Did I just fall asleep? I had such a strange dream!