My phone was blowing up and I saw photos of me and cousin be taken on TMZ

I got call from his sister and I didn't answer because I just need  time to be with my family but I will text her later .

"Now let's get drinks"

We went to this bar outside and I was dancing with random people but stayed away from dancing to close to random men if I did it was only front dancing because I only do that with , never mind that .

I went back to hotel to  tipsy with my cousins as we got to the place we were staying and we watched few movies and ate some tacos and fell asleep.

The next day we woke up on floor sleeping in awkward position

"Okay so today we're going on yacht"

"Yeah okay let shower and go to breakfast and let's fun"

"OH MY GOSH BEYONCÉ DROPPED MUSIC"

"Your husband is in trouble"

"I - I'm going to shower"

I was listening to her new album and decided to wear something simple and cute as we heading to dinner after so brought cute dress I could change into

As I left I looked at my insta first thing I saw him at premiere and f**** me he looked really beautiful, I need focus on myself , is that muscles and his hair he grew it , Cartier rings , Louis Vuitton suits and he looked expensive and i know he ...

As I left I looked at my insta first thing I saw him at premiere and f**** me he looked really beautiful, I need focus on myself , is that muscles and his hair he grew it , Cartier rings , Louis Vuitton suits and he looked expensive and i know he smelled like vanilla just thought of that had me week to my knees but I'm still pisses at him .

"Y/n you saw the photos"

I nod "okay let's go"

As we get onto the yacht the driver gives us the aux and my sister played Beyoncé new album and heated played and I started getting my dance on as they recording me as I was lip syncing feeling pretty and cute .

"SHE SMILING"

I smiled even more "okay I'm feeling like myself"

I put my phone on not disturb "so how was work"

"Girl you remember Jenna"

"Yeah"

"She got pregnant"

"Don't say by James"

"No it's not James"

"But his brother"