know what i want♡ pt2

$mut warning

*knock knock*

You go downstairs and open the door.

You see eddie with a suit on and his hair in a ponytail.

"What the hell, who are you?"

"Its me eddie, am i not at the right house?"

"Wait no fucking way, you look different!"

"Oh thanks, so are your parents here?" Eddie asks you.

"Yeah they're in the kitchen." You tell him.

"But you can go in there with them, i have to go to the bathroom."

"Ok."

You watch as he walks to the kitchen. You walk over to the bathroom and splash water on your face because you cant believe this is happening.

Your parents hoped you moved on from billy and find someone new. Eddie might just fill that void in your heart.

You calm yourself down and you open to door and walk out of the bathroom. You heard your parents and eddie laughing so you decided to go sit with them.

Unfortunately you had the luck of sitting right beside eddie. He turns his head over to you and smirks.

"Wow y/n where have you found this guy, he's funny as hell!" Your dad says.

"Yeah he's a real charmer." your mom says.

"Yeah i guess you can say that."

You then feel eddie's hand on your thigh moving up farther until he reaches your underwear.

While your parents were talking with each other not minding you and eddie, so you turn over to him and whisper.

"Eddie what the hell?"

He just gives you the side eye, and you just try to act like nothing was happening.

Until he moves your underwear to the side.

He starts to circle your clit and go slow and a rubbing motion.

You try not to make a sound, but it was so hard.

Eddie went faster and curled his fingers, and it felt like you were on cloud 9.

You were about to release until he stopped. He took his hands out and wiped his hands with a napkin.

This fucker...

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

You and eddie were sleeping in bed together.

Eddie was asleep. So you decided to finish what he started at the dinner table.

You were only wearing a big t-shirt and underwear underneath.

You pull your underwear down, trying not to move that much. You start to circle and rub your clit in motions like eddie did.

You entered your finger in slowly. You start to curl your fingers and go faster. You were about to release until you whimpered his name out just a little too loud.

You stopped what you were doing and turned over slowly to eddie to see if it woke him up.

When you saw him with his face towards you, your face went blank and cold.

"Oh, i didn't know you liked me like that." Eddie told you with a smirk on his face.

"well, i thought y-you were a-asleep." You said to him stuttering.

"I was awake the whole time princess." He said to you.

"Really?" You said nervously.

"really." Eddie said as he leaned in and kissed you.

Next thing you knew you too were making out in your bed.

You both started to take off your clothes leaving you both in your underwear.

You get on your knees in front of eddie. You started to take his boxers off, and take his erect cock in your hand. (idk if i even said it right lol)

You started to suck his €ock and bob your head up and down. You look up at him with innocent eyes.

He starts to whimper and becomes submissive for just a few minutes then comes back to reality and becomes dominant.

You feel his €ock twitch and that's when you knew he was getting closer.

You lift your head up and look at him. He picks you up and turns you around.

He takes off your underwear and rams into you at a fast pace.

"Fuck eddie!" You whimper.

"Hm, you like that huh?"

"Mmm yes eddie."

(Mmm, no eddie.)

He went even faster which you were surprised, he could make you feel that good.

"Oh fuck, yes." Eddie whimpers.

He was so full on pleasure, bit he decided to tease you to make it last a little bit longer.

Eddie decided to pull out, and that left you whimpering because there was no friction left anymore.

"Do you want it darling, hm?"

You nodded your head. But unfortunately for you that didn't satisfy him.

"No, i need you too use your words with that pretty voice of yours."

"Yes sir." ( shitttt i mean come on its Eddie Fucking Munson!)

"Your such a good girl."

And that's when he decided to continue, he went faster and faster.

"Eddie, i cant hold it in longer."

"Hold it."

"Eddie, i cant."

And that's when you released all over eddie.

"y/n i told you to hold it."

You planted your face into the bed and covers, while you let eddie have his way. (not it that way tho, in like a good way yk?)

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Eddie moans as he released in you. (Omg a baby.)

"y/n i have feelings for you if you couldn't tell."

"Me too eddie, i love you."

"I love you too."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"So your telling me you and him fucked, and your a thing now?" Robin asked you.

"Yes robin, be quiet."

"See i fucking told you, so arent you going to say something?" Robin said nudging your shoulder. (Idk if that makes sense?)

"Thank you, robin."

"Your welcome." Robin said smiley proudly.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

AN: ok dude im so obsessed with this pic of Joseph rn!

HE'S SO FUCKIN CUTE OMG!!!!