Conclusive Battle! Ultra Instinct Warrior vs God Slayer!

Start from the beginning

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Fine, let's see how you handle this next one! KAMEHAME-HAKAI!

He launches a Kamehameha wave infused with destruction energy at the Ultra Instinct Warrior, who then raises two fingers to his forehead, an image of Piccolo appearing, before launching a Special Beam Cannon, splitting the Kamehameha wave in two then flying through the area where the beam of Destruction once was and cocking his fist back as he reaches the God Slayer.

Y/n: DRAGON FIST!

He brings his fist forward and a dragon made of rainbow Ki flies forward at the God Killer, however, the God Killer cuts the dragon in half with a Ki blade before he raises a hand, a smirk on his face.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Checkmate.

He uses Forced Spirit Fission to remove the energy used to create the Spirit Bomb and disperses it, then grabs Y/n by the throat, lifting him over his head.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): So, tell me... How do you feel now?

The Ultra Instinct Warrior smirks and brings both of his hands to his face.

Y/n: Solar Flare!

With that, a blinding flash of light temporally blinds the God Killer. Seizing this opportunity to escape his clutches, the Ultra Instinct Warrior kicks the God Killer off of him and makes a disc of energy.

Y/n: Destructo-Disc!

He throws the disc at the God Killer, who catches it with one hand before hurling it back towards Y/n, who has to use Instant Transmission to get out of the way of the attack before he detonates it.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): You just don't know when to quit, do you?

Y/n smirks and wipes some sweat off his face.

Y/n: I said I was here to protect the things I love, no matter the cost... Didn't I?

He launches several Ki blasts at the God Killer, who swats them away. However, in the time he took to do that, Y/n was no longer where he once stood.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Where...?!

???: BEHIND YOU!

The God Killer spins on his heels and sees Y/n with one hand making the shape of a gun and the other holding it firmly. At his fingertips was a large ball of energy.

Y/n: EAT THIS!

He launches the attack on the God Killer, and it hits him straight in the face, sending him flying backwards.

The God Killer slowly gets to his feet and growls.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): You're getting on my nerves!

He disappears and reappears next to Y/n, then grabs his wrist before slamming his knee into his ribs, a sickening crack echoing in the time rift, a scream of pain following immediately after as the God Killer slams the Ultra Instinct Warrior into the ground.

The God Killer then throws Y/n away from him, then slowly walks towards him, forming a Ki blade.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): So much for the challenge... Time to die!

The other Y/ns charge at the God Slayer, but he just knocks them back with his aura as he gets closer to Y/n.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I shall start the killing with you.

Suddenly, someone appears in front of the God Killer, stopping him dead in his tracks, his eyes widening.