🏵️midsummer- jj maybank

( this is the next year after first seasons midsummer party)

y/ns pov

"i mean you don't have to but my mom's making me go and sarah's going with john b and kie is going with pope so i just wanted to know."

i explained helping jj clean up the chateau.

"it sounds cool, do i get to drink?" jj questioned throwing away a pizza box.

"oh yeah for sure, i think you'd have fun."

"do i get to show you off in front of the kook boys?" he asked.

"you know it honey." i winked.

me and jj have always had a flirty friendship and of course, i fell for him.

*time skip*

jj's pov:

i looked at myself in the mirror, pretty snazzy.

i got a ride from john b and sarah, when i arrived the first thing my eyes landed on was her, her beautiful dress and hair her smile as she talked with kie,

'god shes perfect '

i thought to myself as i walked over to her.

her face lit up as soon as she saw me.

"jj!," she squealed giving me a hug, " i thought you'd flake." she said smiling brightly at me.

"i could never, look at this place!" i exclaimed spinning slightly to get a good look at everything.

"yeah kooks always over doing things." kie rolled her eyes before walking over to pope.

"well, you look lovely as always." i complimented.

"thank you," y/n started ,"you look charming, as usual."

"where'd you get the suit?" she questioned, tightening my bow tie.

"don't worry about that." i winked before walking to the dance floor

slow music started to play, i glanced at y/n and put out my hand,

"may i have this dance mademoiselle?" i asked in a horrible french accent.

"yes you may." she replied, mirroring my accent.

she wrapped her arms around my neck and i wrapped mine around her waist slowly swaying to the music.

at the end of the song i dipped her, making sure she didn't fall. she giggled and brought herself back up.

more upbeat music played and we danced and drank and talked.

"try one." she drunkenly giggled holding a tiny sandwich up to my mouth.

i opened my mouth and she popped it in, i immediately spat it out into my hand.

she was laughing at me holding a hand over her mouth.

"did you know it was gonna be that bad?" i exclaimed wiping my tongue.