9| Flame hashira~

Start from the beginning

"Ah, wonderful!" The girl smiled, readjusting the strap to her bag, the two made their way to the front door.

The sliding sound of the door seemed to alert the two people inside.
The sound of footsteps completely disappeared, as (Name) and Senjuro opened the door.

(Name) yelped as she was flung backwards at an alarmingly fast rate, straight onto her back.
A strong large hand held her down.

"Ah, father please don't hurt her!" Senjuro tried to pry his fathers harsh grip off of (Name)'s throat.
The sound of another pair a footsteps was heard as the hands death grip was pulled of (Name).

"Ah, miss I apologize for my father, are you alright?" As (Name) looked up, three identical pair of eyes looked at her.
Two with concern, and one with disgust.

"Yeah I'm good." (Name) rubbed her sore throat, looking from each pair of eyes, she noticed the fact that all three men looked almost identical, except for the age difference.

"Damn I think I hit my head too hard..." (Name)'s words were slurred ever so slightly.
Rubbing the back of her head, (Name) noticed Bear sitting on the ground, her pink eyes watched silently.

"Are you alright miss (Name)?" Senjuro shook her arm slightly with concern.
She looked at the younger boy and nodded, taking a moment to look at the older man -not the one who shoved her, but the one who originally asked if she was alright.

"Ah, wait... Kyojuro?!" (Name) smiled brightly at the man. "I knew I remembered that name from somewhere!" She said standing up and dusting herself off.

"Ah yes! (Name)!" He smiled and picked up the bag that had fallen off her shoulder.
"It has been quite some time since I've seen you!" He handed her the bag, and watched as Bear jumped back into (Name)'s arms.

"Oh pardon my manners, this is my father! Shinjuro Rengoku!" He smiled and gestured lightly to the oldest man.
Shinjuro, just looked at (Name) and snarled slightly -to which (Name) flinched backwards comically-

"I don't care who you are!" He yelled and stormed off inside. Kyojuro just sighed, slightly dissatisfied with the introduction that his father provided. But he pushed it aside and offered to help (Name) inside.

As they made their way inside, (Name), Kyojuro and Senjuro made small talk.
Just basic conversation, until they reached the guest room, which had been pre set for (Name)'s arrival.

"Ah thank you!" (Name) thanked and began unpacking her things.
Senjuro had offered to go make some tea, so that left (Name) and Kyojuro to the room.

"So why was your dad all angry?" (Name) broke the silence, looking up she met Kyojuro's gaze.
He seemed slightly upset, but replaced that look with his signature smile.

"He's always angry I'm afraid." He trailed off l slightly. "I would advise as little interaction with him as possible." He gave a close eyed smile and continued to help (Name) unpack.

"Ah, well then I'll stay away from him." (Name) chuckled and sat down.
Bear climbed over and sat in (Name)'s lap, allowing her to pet her soft black coat.

Kyojuro watched with interest as Bear and (Name) seemed to have a silent conversation.
A few meows heard here and there as (Name) would hum in what seemed to be reply.

After a few moments, the fiery blonde realized he was staring, and looked away. A slight blush of embarrassment coating his face.

He was very excited to train (Name). He remembered the first time he and Shinobu laid eyes in the girl.
He smiled thinking of how far (Name) had come from when he first saw her.
She was clearly more physically built, and her senses had seemed to be increased dramatically.