1| A human?

Words- 1480Tw: possibly sensitive subjects

Words- 1480
Tw: possibly sensitive subjects.

Words- 1480Tw: possibly sensitive subjects

꧁꧂

    UPPER MOON 6, also know as Daki
sat quietly in the Kyogoku house. The Red Light district was bustling with costumers all around.

She sighed in annoyance, she could hear every little thing around her.
Even though she was secluded alone in her room, thanks to hear demonically enhanced hearing.

Gyutaro had gone out for the night to go get some food. *Ehem humans*

Daki closed her eyes. Focusing on the sounds around her. She could hear the peoples heart beats, the pitter patter of feet. The doors of the Kyogoku house sliding open and closed.
All the usual.

Until... she hard a sniffling noise.
Someone's crying?

She was curious as to who would be crying. Even though she doesn't care. She just wants to see who would be crying if she didn't make them cry.

She made her way downstairs slowly. She listened closely trying to pinpoint where exactly the crying person was.

Not on the first floor in any of the rooms.
Daki smirked slightly at the sight of the other women cowering in in fear of her.

As she neared the the basement the crying got louder.

Sighing, she opened the door and walked down the steps.
Immediately she was greeted by the sweet sent of blood.

Her eyes turned slitted, if someone was injured she would just eat them quickly.

As she walked down the stairs she saw a younger girl who looked around 14, she had fairly long hair. She had cuts on her forearms.
She had very different clothing though.
She wore jean shorts and a gray tank top that had the back open. She also wore Nike tennis shoes and some black ankle socks.

'Huh.. whatever I'll just eat her quick.' The demoness thought as her nails began to lengthen.

And then the younger girl turned around and looked at the demoness.
Her eyes were puffy and it was difficult to make out exact features of the woman who walked in on her.