9| Flame hashira~

Start from the beginning

Without even realizing she had stumbled into the town quicker than she had intended to.
Tripping over a rock, she fell down, her bags flying off her and a few items falling out.
A few new cuts and bruises had formed along her arms and legs.

What a stupid mishap.

Looking up, (Name) knew immediately that she had hit her head.
A slight delay on her vision, but she saw Bear pawing lightly at her face with concern.

"Damnit." She cursed lowly, slowly standing upright she looked over to her precious bags; now sprawled out on the ground.

"Miss! Are you alright?!" A soft voice, it seemed to belong to a young boy called out from behind her.
Turning around, (Name) saw a younger boy seeming to be around thirteen years old, he had fiery red, and orange hair.
As well as bright orange-ish red eyes.

It took (Name) a moment to respond, she had seen someone just like this before..
Just where, and just who?

Quickly regaining her composure, (Name) smiled at the younger boy -who's face was laced with pure concern.

"Yes I'm alright." (Name) chuckled and began picking up her belongings. "Just stumbled."
The boy nodded, and then walked over to some of the things that had fallen, and began helping her pick them up.

"You looked like you fell pretty hard." He muttered softly, he looked up to the young girl -who was smiling at him lightly.
"Say...." He trailed off, staring at the features that adorned the woman's face, he realized that his older brother had described a woman similar to her; saying that she would be coming soon for him to train.

(Name) looked at the boy with slight confusion,  as he continued to study her face.
She lightly cleared her throat, as he shook his head.

"Are you by any chance coming to train with a hashira?" He questioned, studying the way her face lit up.

"Yes! Oh that's right!" She slung her recollected bag over her shoulder. "I believe the person I'm looking for was named Kyojuro Rengoku!" She smiled brightly.

And the young boys face lit up. "That's my older brother!" He smiled giddily. "I'm Senjuro Rengoku!" He pointed to himself.

"Oh how wonderful! I'm (Name) (last name)!" She pointed at herself, then pointed to the small feline on the ground. "And this is Bear!" Bear; who meowed in delight jumped into (Name)'s arms.

"Would you be willing to guide me to your brother?" (Name) sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "I know it's late... I didn't intend to take so long." She chuckled, remembering all the moments where she realized she was going the wrong way, or the one time she saw a flower field and just fell asleep in the middle of it.

Smiling contentedly at the wonderful memories, (Name) looked back over to Senjuro and smiled.

"Yes! Come this way!" He grabbed her hand and began guiding her to their house.

The walk to the Rengoku estate was calm and quiet.
Senjuro would sometimes ask a few questions here and there, but his over all anxiety would get the better of him and he often would not ask anything to the woman.

(Name) would just smile and talk happily to the younger boy.
Bear sometimes would meow as a form of seeking attention when (Name) would talk to Senjuro 'too much' in her opinion.
But in all, they mostly just enjoyed the silent walk to the Rengoku estate.

"We're here!" The younger boy exclaimed softly, pointing at a fairly nice looking home in front of them.
A few small sounds of people could be heard from inside the house, but only went noticed by (Name)'s recently enhanced hearing.