Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own glee

When Kurt and Blaine got to the park Kurt went straight to the pond and started to throw the bread that they had bought at the bread store. "Blaine, why do you think there's not a lot of ducks?" "Because they started to fly south for the winter." Kurt looked over at Blaine and smiled. Blaine went back to watching the ducks but Kurt pulled him in for a kiss.

They started to make out and Blaine was surprised that Kurt was ok with making out with too soon for Blaine Kurt pulled back. "Blaine I need to talk to you about something my dad had told me." "Kurt, I know you're autistic it doesn't bother me." "No. I have something with my body."

"What's that Kurt." Kurt went into detail about what Burt had told him. "That's fine Kurt if and when you are ready we will be careful." Kurt smiled at Blaine and started kissing him again. "Blaine."

Blaine smiles at hearing Kurt call his name other than to get his attention. "Blaine can we go down to the playground?" "Of course Kurt." After Kurt got the ok he took off to the playground like lightning.

Blaine could barely keep up with him but he knew that he would be dead if he let anything happen to Kurt. Once the playground was in sight Kurt was fast to the swings. "Are you here with your little brother or sister?" Blaine turned around and saw a woman hafe watching her son and daughter and hafe talking to him.

"Oh no I just like watching the children play." Just then he saw Kurt going up to the woman's children. "I hate that teen he is always trying to get my children to play with him and I always have to stop him or bring them another time." Blaine became defensive of Kurt. "What has even done to your kids? He is one of the most sweetest person you have ever met.

Yes he may have some difficulties but that gives you no right to not let him play with your children and if you want to treat somebody with a disability bad then we are leaving and telling the others not to come back to this park."

Blaine ran over to Kurt and had to drag him out and headed back to his house. "Blaine no park." "Kurt we can't go back to the park without Mercedes Finn or Jeff because you haven't been treated very nice." Kurt looked over at his boyfriend and could tell something was wrong.

"Blaine why do you have a sad face? You should have a happy face on." Blaine sighed and took Kurt's hand and lead him to a bench. "It's not that simple Kurt." "Is it because I tried to play with Amanda and Robert again? I just want somebody to play with." "I know you do Kurt but to people outside you are just a fifteen year old trying to get younger kids to play with you and we both know that you won't do anything but that doesn't mean the children's parents might think you would do something."

"Do I have to say sorry to the kids parents?" Blaine looked at Kurt and could tell that he was confused. "You didn't do anything wrong so you don't really have to apologize but if you make somebody cry then you have to apologize." "Like Rachel and Mr. Shue?" "Yes because you hurt them." "Oh." Kurt and Blaine made the two minute walk in silence but they were both happy with it.