I walked over to one of the couches with a huge grin on my face. When I sat down, I glanced at the other girls who were sitting beside me. Next to me was Tara Callins, a Three from Waverly. Tara had short jet black hair, and porcelain skin. She also looked rather petite. I couldn't see her eye color however, because she was talking to Gracie Flawnos from Clermont, who also happened to be a Three.

Gracie had auburn hair that was cut to just below her shoulders. Unfortunately for her, you could obviously tell her hair had been died to its current color. Gracie also had a rather unusual eye color. They were deep blue looking; but they were actually a very very deep violet. Black lined the violet in her eyes and I caught her eyes now looking at mine.

I felt a small blush rising to my cheeks as she nudged her head in my direction and Tara had stopped talking. I tried not to gasp when Tara turned to face me and I saw her face.

Tara had two thin scars on the right side of her face from just right of her lip to her chin. She had lost looking brown eyes. She narrowed them.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"N-nothing," I stammered. She rolled her eyes.

"Who are you anyway?" She said sarcastically with an eye roll , but I still decided to answer.

"I'm from Kent. My name is Sol Soble," I said shakily and her arms fell from their crossed position as she just starred at me, her eyes wide.

She shook her head to come back to reality and I could have sworn that she slightly narrowed her eyes before turning back to Gracie.

'Well that was weird,' I thought and I continued looking at all the girls who were sitting in the couch area right now.

There were four couches. Gracie, Tara, and I occupied one. I looked to the couch on Gracie's left to see who those girls were.

Darling Hopes, a Four from the province of Tammins, was looking down into her lap and twiddling with her thumbs. She had a smile on her face. She looked up, probably when she  felt my eyes on her, and I gave her a soft smile, trying to be nice. When she saw me, she sprouted a huge smile on her face. Dimples were implanted into her cheeks when she gave that smile. 

My first impression of her: Darling looks rather nerdy. She has green eyes with amber near her pupils. Darling also wore a pair of black rimmed glasses, which made me slightly wonder why she didn't prefer contacts. Her hair was a shade of brown that was almost black, but the color didn't look terrible on her. I noticed her pack that sat by her ankles looked as if it was stuffed with books, and I assumed that she is very studious.

A girl with almost white hair walked up to Darling immediately and my eyes were drawn to her. She was a sight, but not a very pretty one.

While her hair was white, her eyes were a red color that almost looked like blood. This girl was also rather pale, but not as much as Tara; who was also staring at the girl.

While I had made sure I knew a few names of the selected, mostly the ones whose names were called out near the beginning of the Report two weeks ago, I didn't know this girl.

Before I could look at anyone else, Silvia stalked up to our small cluster and instructed us to rise to our feet. With her clipboard in hand, Silvia began to lead us out of the room and gave us a small tour of the palace.

"The room you were previously in ladies was called the Women's Room. Only the Selected, the maids, the Princesses, and the Queen herself are allowed in there. Men aren't allowed in without the Queen's consent."

Silvia paused as we moved through a wide hallway with a massive oak wood door located on the left wall.

"Now, over there is the Great Room," Silvia said and pointed to the large doors.