002. NORMALITY WITHIN

                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                           ♯ 𓆩♡𓆪 !𝟶𝟶𝟸. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ♯ 𓆩♡𓆪 !

                𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓

                                           ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                                           ❪ ⊹ ᳝ ࣪ ‧₊˚༘ ﹋ ᥫ᭡ 𝚉𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙰 ᥫ᭡ ﹋ ₊˚༘ ᳝ ࣪ ‧ ⊹ ❫

BREATHE, BREATHE.

That's what I needed to do. But how could I when he was just breathtaking?

"Zai, oh my Godness are you still star struck?" Tina groaned, pausing the random show we were watching. "He's not even that awesome."

"What?" I jolted up. "You're right he's not awesome, wholesome."

She rolled her eyes at my childishness. "You don't even know him."

"That's right," I complied, sitting up. "But that's also why you're here to tell me everything you know about him."

"Fine," She huffed, turning the TV off. "His name is Jordan..."

"Mmh, even his name is hot," I daydreamed, causing her to fake gag.

"He always stays in the house, lately. I'm really wondering why, but at least he's a bit cleaner than Zach." She scrunched her nose up in disgust.

I nodded, not really caring at the last part. He was staying here a lot? Hell, maybe I'll move down here then. Ti noticed my boredom and laughed, an idea popping in her head. "How about... We fuck with them a little bit?"

I know her too much.

                                                          ❪ ⊹ ᳝ ࣪ ‧₊˚༘ ﹋ ᥫ᭡ 𝙹𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙰𝙽  ᥫ᭡ ﹋ ₊˚༘ ᳝ ࣪ ‧ ⊹ ❫

"Bro what?" I groaned, throwing my controller down on the plush bed. How do you loose a game of 2k with the score being 100-99?

That's right, you don't.