Yuri shook her head at the mention of Seungcheol, leaning back in her seat, "Hybe is the parent company, yes. But we're not joining Pledis or Big Hit. They need us under Ador." She scratched the top of her head, "In a way its the same building though. We'll run into Seungcheol and the others here and there." Yuri answered, pushing her hair back and behind her shoulder had her members' eyes grow wide.

"Ooh~" Yeo Jung cooed. Mirin and Arin exchanged knowing looks as Yuri glanced at them in confusion.

"What? What is it?"

"Eonnie, you've gotten bolder." Arin looked abashed, her cheeks red. She meekly pointed to the half-hidden mark on her shoulder, bright red and new. It made the eighteen-year-old Arin shy.

Yeo Jung slapped Yuri's back in glee, "You're doing well after all!"

Yuri glanced at where Arin had been pointing, the realisation settling in. "No, no!" She pulled her back to the front, covering it, her cheeks red and eyes wide in panic, "It's not like that!" She held up her hands to deny the obvious, "It's a mosquito bite! I swear, its not what it seems!"

But Yeo Jung already had a sly grin on her face, "If you say so~" Yuri mentally cursed Seungcheol for having gone so far last night as she vehemently denied it. Yeo Jung, however, next to her in both age and friendship made the most out of it, "A mark on an idol's shoulder in broad daylight? We didn't know our Sunbaenim was so active~"

"Oh for God's sake." Yuri blushed, her face red all the way to her ears. Her phone buzzed in her pocket then and Yuri quickly retrieved it to catch a glimpse of the familiar caller ID. Glaring at the group of girls in front of her, Yuri warned them, "You three had better keep quiet. I'll deal with you later." She indicated as she picked up the call and placed it on her ear, "Yeah, Cheol-ssi. Are you here at the company already?"

Yuri was careful of Yeo Jeong who had a huge grin plastered on her face as she conversed with Seungcheol on the phone, "I'll be done in a few minutes. Do you want me to get a glass of AA? Sure."

"I'll drop you at the shooting site. I have to go grocery shopping after this."

Yuri could barely focus on Seungcheol's words when Yeo Jeong mimicked Seungcheol trying to bite his member's shoulders

Yuri could barely focus on Seungcheol's words when Yeo Jeong mimicked Seungcheol trying to bite his member's shoulders. She tried to look away, "Grocery shopping, why?"

She was surprised enough to get Yeo Jeong's antics off her mind, "Are you going to cook?" Mirin watched with curious eyes as Seungcheol's reply tinged Yuri's cheeks pink, the smile she so desperately was trying to conceal broke open into soft little dimples.

Mirin felt herself grow emotional as Yuri hurriedly cut the call saying she'd talk about it later. "Anyway, Hybe—yah, Mirin why are crying?" Yuri was alarmed, hurrying to find the tissues for her, "What happened all of a sudden?"

"No." She brushed the tears away with the tissue, "I'm just glad to see you happy, eonnie. You went through so much for us all the time and—" Mirin sniffled as Arin patted her back, trying to calm her down. It was the second member that had cried in the course of an hour and Yuri held back tears of her own.

"Yah, why would you cry over that?" Yuri looked up at the ceiling, hoping the tears would just waltz back in, "You're making me cry too and I have a schedule after this."

She felt touched that her members cared for her so much. Yuri couldn't bring up the money or the contract details. Seeing them together after so long was enough for her to wish she could bring I-Doll back. Her phone buzzing with a reminder call, a second time made her get up. "I have to go now. Meet me at the Hybe building day after. I'll text in the details on our group chat."

"I'll fix everything so just hold on a little longer," Yuri promised, holding Mirin and Arin's hands while Yeo Jeong nodded.

::

Yuri tried to cool her swollen eyes with some ice she'd requested from the cafe staff. Pulling on the handle with her free hand, Yuri sat down in the passenger seat next to Seungcheol who'd been waiting by the company gates. Coups glanced at her with an eyebrow raised, "What happened to you in the short span that I left you alone?"

 Coups glanced at her with an eyebrow raised, "What happened to you in the short span that I left you alone?"

"My members happened," she let out a soft smile, "I didn't think I'd have missed them so much."

Confirming that Yuri was indeed alright, Seungcheol hit the accelerator, a hand on the wheel and another on Yuri's thigh. "Yeongdeong-pyo for the shoot, right?" he asked, following the navigation.

Yuri nodded, "I might have to reapply makeup when I get there though." She spoke, shaking her head as he briefly glanced over to her in confusion, "I thought we'd covered everything but my members found one." She pointed to the mark on her shoulder, slightly peeking from underneath her shirt.

Seungcheol laughed out loud at the sight of that, somewhat proud of himself as Yuri hit his shoulder with her free hand softly. "This is all your fault," She protested, her words only sounding soft and adorable to Seungcheol's happy mind. "I was so embarrassed..."

"Mhm?" He grinned, eyes glinting with mischief. "I should pick places that are less visible next time."

"Yah, Choi Seungcheol!" Yuri's exasperated yell only made Seungcheol laugh louder, her red cheeks giving him every bit of enjoyment he needed

::