Prologue

The void (POV)

It was the start of the universe and the end of it too. It was Omnipotent with only a handful of beings being its match or higher than it.

At first it enjoyed the nothingness, the silence and peace.

But it quickly started to get bored and an unknown heavy feeling settled in its core.

It quickly decided that it will remain no longer. No longer will the entity be bored.

And because of its wish, an extremely large explosion occured. The big bang.
Just because it was sad and lonely, the reality adjusted itself to the entities wishes.

The entity was fascinated. His ever growing boredom was being satisfied by watching the making of what would later be called the universe by its inhabitants.

For billions of years the entity watched on with fascination as the universe takes shape. How stars formed, galaxies came into existence, and to balance them, the black holes .

But it's fascination was slowly dwindling. After so much time it began to feel bored.

Just as the entity was going to be bored it discovered a tiny planet with life on it.

It grew curious, so it settled down as the will of the world to watch over the planet. He watched as the extremely intriguing race known as humans came into existence.

The entity couldn't help but be extremely curious, watching such a contradictory race such as humans take shape.

They are kind-hearted but ruthless. They love but hate. They are sad but happy.

The entity learnt all kinds of emotions from them. Happiness, sadness, love, hate, pride, envy, patience, etc.

After some time some of his energy leaked and the humans evolved by absorbing it. This commenced the start of the era of quirks.

After some time they formed an organisation named the hero agency that employed heroes.

The entity scoffed at the sheer gal of it all. To call some random no name human a hero would be an insult towards the true hero title.

But the entity decides to wait and see if anyone will be able to evolve into a true hero.

If they weren't able to evolve then the entity will give them some encouragement.

After 200 years, no true heroes have been born. Sure, a select few have been candidates for it, like that Toshinori Brat, but he didn't have anywhere near the power to become a true hero. His convictions were strong but not strong enough. And the humans have also degraded. They became even more selfish, greedy and foolish.

So the entity decided that enough was enough. He decided to show them what was a real hero. This will be enough of a push to them to start forming their convictions.

3rd person (POV)

In a room completely filled with white, only taking the form of the scenery that the owner wishes, a brilliant light started shining.

The room took the form of a round table with chairs on all sides. The rest of the room looked like it came straight out of the arthurian legends.

Then the light glowed even brighter, cracking the space in it.

Then came out people. The humans that the entity summoned were All might, Endeavour, Hawks, principal Nezu, and Midoriya along with bakugou and Todoroki.

They looked confused and alarmed with all might still having his signature grin.

Izuku himself was muttering about all types of quirk that could make this happen.

Bakugou was shouting at the walls to show them selves.

The rest of them were silent.

Then suddenly a white or appeared in the middle of the table excluding a pressure that made even a person like all might freeze.

The orb looked around and said," Oh, i hadn't suppressed it before coming here."

The pressure vanished and they snapped out of it.

The kids were still shaken and from the adults only all might mustered up the courage to question this mysterious being.

All might asked," W-who are you ?"

The orb looked at all might and answered his question," I am the will of the world. The world that you stand on."

They looked shocked. They never thought about the world having its own will.

Endeavour then asked," Then, may we know why you have summoned us here?"

The orb looked at him and answered," I have brought you fake heroes to show you what a true hero is like."

Shoto muttered," Fake Heroes ?"

Izuku thought,' Does he thing like Stain? Then that will be a catastrophic problem.'

The orb nodded at shoto and said," Yes. Fake Heroes. The title of hero is the final evolution for a human . But you humans are giving such a title like they are candies, so i decided to guide humans a bit and show them what a true hero is like."

This information shocked them. They never thought they a title of hero is the final evolution for a humans. This especially shook all might as he thought a hero is an ideal and not an evolution.

The orb said," Sit down. The people you are going to be watching are given the title of a true hero. So watch and learn."

They nodded dumbly and took a seat.

A projection appeared in the middle of the table showing a title.

True Heroes

They paid rapt attention to this as this will help them in becoming a better hero. Well, bakugou was tied up in his seat with his mouth sealed shut but don't focus on the minor details.

Hero of fate : Hinata Sagakuchi