they all cheered and all their drinks met in the middle. while holding their drinks in their hands, they headed up the stairs and started to explore the villa.

"oh my god, are you excited?"

"amelia is gonna find herself a man!" ekin-su shouted, as she wrapped her arms around the girl, excitement soaring through her body. she was excited to see her close friend finally and officially start her love island journey.

BEACH HUT

amelia: "this is quite literally insane like, i'm literally so shocked. i was expecting just a nice night out into the city or something and us girls just having some cocktails and just having a great time but we actually ended up coming to casa amor. oh gosh, i'm so nervous!"

END OF BEACH HUT SCENE

after the girls decided they had enough of exploring casa amor, they headed back down the stairs and sat around the fire-pit.

"this will prove to each of us, every one of us, how much we have a connection back there. if it's not meant to be, we find something in here. go with it."

"yeah, everything happens for a reason."

a noise was heard around the fire-pit, indicating that someone had gotten a text. amelia looked down at her phone, seeing that she got the text.

"guys i got a text," amelia read, looking up at the girls, who were already looking at her, "girls, welcome to casa amor. you will have six new boys to get to know. please get ready to meet billy, deji, george, jack, leo and samuel. #outwiththeoldinwiththenew #fancyafling."

amelia squealed and cheered with the rest of the girls. they all held onto their cocktails, sipping on them and anxiously waiting on the boys to arrive.

they heard hollering, causing amelia to almost choke on the sip she had taken out of her cocktail. within moments, the boys finally made their presence known and seen. they all had a drink in their hands and the boys sat around the girls.

amelia took a quick glance over at the guy who had taken a seat next to her. he had light blonde hair, a few tattoos on his arms. she also spotted, what she assumed, was a birthmark, on his left eye. her heart swooned; she felt as if her heart was going to stop beating sometime soon.

the boy felt eyes on him, and looked towards amelia. they both made eye contact, with amelia looking away almost immediately. he managed to see a blush start to creep up onto her cheeks, and let out a small chuckle. he, too, took a quick glance at her. he noticed her plumped lips, the way her nose slightly crinkled as she took a sip from her cocktail, her long brown hair.

ekin-su took notice of the guy that was looking at her friend. she smiled and felt happy for amelia. she felt like a proud mother.

"my name's samuel, i'm 22 years old, and i'm a model and a content creator."

"i'm george, i'm 23, and i'm a labourer"

"i'm billy, i'm 23, and i pick up penguins at the zoo," he let out a small laugh, as well as the rest of them, "when they fall over."

"do you actually, or are you just trying to be funny?" paige asked, looking over at billy.

"no, i pick up penguins."

"that's really cute."

"thanks, i'll take you too the zoo."