ANTI-HERO

It was a cold breezy evening in Odesa, at a house not far from the city when a loud gunshot echoed through the small town, some people considered that it was just some local men hunting in the woods, which at that time, yes but unfortunately it di...

It was a cold breezy evening in Odesa, at a house not far from the city when a loud gunshot echoed through the small town, some people considered that it was just some local men hunting in the woods, which at that time, yes but unfortunately it did not come from them.

I was standing. My feet glued on the floor as I stared at the body before me, eyes growing wide as the second passed by while my hands continued to tremble ever so slightly as though this was my first time. My throat began to become dry as so my lips cracked immediately, I was in a spin, I couldn't understand what was happening but at the same time, I do.

Not a moment later, someone entered the room I was in, I didn't know who it was because I couldn't even bother to look at them, but I was sure that whoever came in through that door that late evening, called the police. And suddenly sirens were all I could hear, blaring inside my ears. Flashing lights of red and blue came through the blinds from the upper small window and scurried steps of policemen dragging their feet to reach the room I was in.

"It's her fault," I heard a girl say, enough to pull me back from my trance. I knew that voice, too familiar that it pained me when I saw that the girl was pointing at me. I didn't do it, of course, I didn't, and she knows it, yet she was lying. "She did it," the girl's voice trembled when her eyes met mine and I glared at her, whatever game this is, it's not the right place or time to pull something like that.

"Take it back, I didn't do it," I plead, glaring daggers at her. I know she was stubborn but never once did I see her lie, well, at least not in front of me, she wasn't a liar, she was always telling me the truth; then again how delusional am I to think that she's incapable of lying when we both are raised by liars.

In the end, there's nothing more I could do, it's her word against mine.

The next thing I knew I was in prison, for a crime I was not responsible for doing, but in the eyes of many it was me who killed Antonia Dreykov.

╼ ⚮ ╾

D I S C L A I M E R

The following story is purely fictional and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records.

All characters seen in the story are either purely fan-made or from the Movie/Production: MARVEL STUDIOS. Some are OC's that are owned by people. Others are just extras that to some might find familiar, but these are purely coincidental.

Technical drawings done for this fanfic are purposely made for better visualization of the story and are not to be associated with real-life objects.

COPYRIGHT ©2023 by -nxtslady