»Hey, love.« Joseph smiles at me as he gets into my car.

»Hey, pretty boy.« I smile back at him.

Joe pulled me into a hug. This time it lasted longer and we had our arms wrapped around each other tighter. Joseph lightly squeezed my side and pulled away before buckling up.

»You look pretty.« He says as I drove off.

»So do you.« I smile at him.

•••

We arrived at the beach and Joe helped me with the bags. Once we found a pretty spot that was secluded we arranged everything. I sat down next to Joe.

»A picnic?« Joseph asks.

»Yeah, I had this dream...« I look at the sea in front of us. »I thought it would be nice.«

»It is nice.« Joe says. »Especially because you're here.«

I turned to look at him. Joseph was already fixated on me. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and back. I scooted closer to him and leaned my head against his shoulder. He put his hand on my back.

Of course I would've loved to kiss him, but I didn't wanna give in so quickly. I thought it might be funny to play hard to get. Especially since he wouldn't kiss me yesterday.

»Do Sadie and Maya have a plan already?« He asks.

»No, they're still working on it.« I chuckle.

Joe gently stroked my back with his fingertips, making me shiver. Goosebumps appeared on my skin and I swallowed.

»I hope they're gonna come up with something soon.« He chuckles now too.

»I hope so too.« I say quietly, barely audible.

•••

We had some really interesting conversations and got to know each other better, fed each other and laughed about the most random things. Just like in my dream we watched the sunset and even cuddled a little. All in all it was perfect. Being here with Joseph was perfect.

»Let's go swim.« Joe gets up and looks at me.

»Wha- I don't have a bikini.« I tell him.

»So?« He shrugs and smirks at me. »It's late and dark, nobody's here anymore apart from us.« Joe says as he takes off his shirt.

I swallowed as I looked him up and down. Joseph got out of his pants and shoes and everything until he was standing there in his boxers only.

»You don't have to-« He looks at me.

»No, whatever.« I say as I stand up.

I got out of my dress and ran into the sea after I took off my shoes. Joe ran after me and soon we were splashing each other. The moonlight was reflecting im Joe's eyes. I looked at him, a bright smile on my face. Joseph smiled back at me and looked down at my lips. He leaned in closer until our faces were only a few inches apart. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips on mine a second later. Joe put his hands on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I moved my lips against his slowly, maybe even a little shyly. A million butterflies were flying around in my stomach. I smiled into the kiss and sighed quietly when Joe pulled away.

My arms were still wrapped around his neck, his hands were still on my waist. My skin was burning under his touch and my lips were tingling. We were looking into each other's eyes.

I moved my hands to his cheeks, cupping his face and connected our lips one more time. Joe's hand moved to my back. He pulled me closer towards him. Our chests were pressed against one another's.

•••

»Thank you, love.« Joe says.

We were sitting in my car, in front of Joseph's house.

»Thank you.« I smile at him.

»I would ask if you'd wanna come inside and maybe stay the night but I have to get up early tomorrow.« Joseph takes my hand in his.

He told me earlier that he'd fly to London tomorrow for a few days to visit his family.

»It's okay.« I squeeze his hand gently. »You have fun in London and we'll see each other again as soon as you're back, okay?«

Joe nodded at me, his lips formed into a smile.

»And send me pictures.« I add.

»Will do.« He says and laughs right after.

»Alright.« I say softly. »Good night, pretty boy.«

»Good night, love.« Joe says as he leans in.

One last time Joseph pressed his lips onto mine. He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back just as eagerly and got sad the moment he pulled back. Obviously, I didn't show and just smiled at Joe.

alexisw 💫🤍

alexisw 💫🤍

liked by josephquinn, therealcalebmclaughlin, sadiesink_, bowerjamie and 733,295 others

user mood
user now i'm hungry, thanks
user does the queen reply??
> alexisw hi 💞
> user AHHH hi!!
sadiesink_ you didn't invite me???!!
> alexisw sorry babe 💔