"Is that enough for real power!" Julia cocked her head, Venca chocked at her hands clasping around his throat, though he couldn't understand why she wasn't killing him.

Venca rose a hand as a vine creeped behind her taking a fist full of her hair yanking her back onto the ground with a screech.

𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

Max grasped onto Lucas tightly, wanting to stay in his arms forever. She looked around warily seeing Dustin and Steve quickly remembering the one who saved her. "Julia!" She gasped moving out of his arms.

They all moved their attention back to Julia, she still seated on the ground with her legs crossed, her head twitched as her closed eyes moved violently. "Shit, do we know her favorite song!"

Dustin scrambled away from Julia, Steve eyes nearly popped out of his eyes sprinting back towards his car ignoring their shouts for him to come back, he practically ripped the passenger door open immediately diving into the clove compartment.

When the couple were dating Steve made her a playlist off of every single song he listened to in one walkman, remembering that her favorite song was in that playlist exactly, taking the walkman into his hands forgetting to shut the door running back to them.

"You know her song!?"

Steve choose to ignore them picking up the headset placing it over her head pressing play onto Walkman and the song began to play, they're yearning for her to wake up.

"Come on!"

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 "𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻"
𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀

Julia looked up from the ground hearing the familiar song beginning to played in her mind catching the sight of a scarlet portal beginning to open again, she pushed up back onto her feet before dashing down towards the portal.

Venca rose from the ground, holding his arm stretched out in front of his body, Julia tumbled down smacking the ground, her hands tried to reach for anything but nothing came to her way.

"Steve!" She scream as her body was being dragged across the ground, twisting around laying on her back reaching down tearing the vine apart.

"Nothing and no one will save you from me." Venca picked the witch off the ground, she slowly turned up meeting his cold dead eyes. "This world you want to have will always be broken..."

Julia eyes twinkled red, staring down at him.
"Just like... you." Venca smirked, Julia eyes gleamed with her tears closing them as she remembered her father, el, Will, Jonathan, Joyce, her friends, anyone she ever care for. Snapping her eyes back open bringing her hand upwards breaking free of the vines allowing herself to land back on her feet, Venca emotionless face glazed down at her.

"I don't have to proof myself to you." Julia stepped backwards, as Venca clenched his hand tightly into a fist. "Just know, the next time I see you, if you hurt my friends again, i will kill you."

Venca released his hand letting it relax by his side, he saw her, he knew 006 had her, Eleven he wanted Eleven. Julia wasn't going to let him have her, glancing down at her hands, the black color was gone, she just needed control.