001.

She knew it wouldn't be easy. 

Nothing ever was when it came to her dreams.

Gwen shot up out of bed, her eyes wide, eye bags straining her face even more than it already was. For the past month, she had faced severe physic dreams, like the ones she had when her brother Finn went missing. Shuttering at the thought of what she witnessed, she slowly crept her way throughout her home, which was only filled with the sounds of the TV in the living room, and her father's obnoxious snoring. 

Since the death of the "Galesburg Grabber", it has gotten more out of hand, her dreams... they become more, sinister. She can't help but become more concerned about how she is going to make them stop, and why Finn, who is in the room next to her, appears dead and right before her eyes in the same dreams. 

It all doesn't make any sense, but she knows where she has to go to answers.

While still in her pajama's she makes her way quietly outside and onto her bike, as to not disturb her father. Shes going there, and nothing and no one, is going to stop her. 

" All you have to do is find an answer and get out of here...that's it." she said as she walked through the front door turning on the flashlight she had stashed away before she left. 

Walking throughout the house was not fun, and it wasn't exactly an easy task either. Especially when those five kids keep trying to talk to her. Plus, she didn't feel like staying in a murderer's house for long.

" Please Gwen, you have to help us.." Robin said as he appeared in front of her. "But how ? I'm not going to be some paranormal investigator for you..." She replied. "And we're not asking you to little shit" Vince shouted at her from behind her. " Fine ! Fine.. " Her shouts slowly dissipated into whispers " If I get someone to help you, you'll leave me alone ? Right ? I don't feel like seeing dead people for another month." 

It was a stupid thing to do, to tell them that she would get someone to help them.. hell, she didn't even know if someone like that existed. Who would believe a 12 year old little girl who said her dreams showed her things ? 

As she was getting ready to drive back to her house, all of a sudden two strong arms reached for her handlebars on her bike and looking up she saw the grabber...she was shocked and frozen with fear.. all that she could muster up was a scream. She didn't know what to do, she knew that the grabber was dead, so she just drove her bike straight through his spirit. 

"Fuck ghost, fuck that stupid ugly man, and fuck that stupid house !" She shouted into the wind with tears of terror still running down her face.

The next couple of days were fast, she barely had any time to try to find someone. So she did what she did in every situation that she needed help in, she ran to her brother. And upon his words, he told her that she could try to give the demonologist, Ed and Lorraine Warren, a call.

"How did you find out about them ? " She tried to sound nonchalant, but she can't help it she sounded nosey. 

"I saw them on the news last Friday, when you went to help that girl with her homework, I was picking up after dad and saw something about them being demonologist, and their number at the bottom of the screen, I can give you their number if you need it..." 

"Please please Finn ! I really really do need it !" She shouted at his side, and what kind of brother would he be if he didn't help her, so He gave her the number, or at least from what he remember the number to be.

Later that night after her father went to sleep, and Finn was in his room, She made her way to the phone, slowly lifting her hand up and towards it, the phone felt heavier than ever before.. and she slowly put in the number that her brother had given to her on a piece of paper. Scared of what and who might be on the other side, and if they would believe her.