You're back

It took a while to reach the cave leading to Mei's friend. They were about to enter when Zekrom came out of it's master ball.
"What is it Zekrom?"
"Woah. You caught the legend of ideals?!" Mei was shocked.
"Yeah I battled a person who was my rival and friend. He and I had a fight of the legends, then he left. After I defeated Team Plasma." Touko explained.
"Me and Hugh fought them too! They had Kyruem!"
"What?! Take me to your friend."

With that Zekrom returned to its capsule and they went into the cave. A giant run down castle was there. It was Team Plasmas. Touko stared at it, how awful. Could N be back?
"Who is your friend M-" Touko was cut off by a room to her left. She walked in to see it trashed. Toys thrown and the basketball hoop knocked over. She was near tears at the sight of it. The basketball ball was turned over showing the name "Harmonia". Touko ran out of the room, too many sorrowful, miserable memories.
"You ok?" Mei asked confused.
"I'm fine, just been a long time since I was in there."

The made it to the thrown room. A silhouette stood there. Touko gasped, Mei took a step forward.
"Hey! Want to battle again? Reshiram seems to miss you."
"Reshiram?!" Touko said in shock. "That means. . ."
The silhouette walked into the light, revealing the person. They looked right at Touko.
"Touko . . ."
"N?! Oh my Arceus, you're back!" She ran up to him and they embraced. N let tears fall down his cheek, he was so happy to see her again. She too cried.
Mei looked at the two confused.
"You know each other? Ah! So she's the one you've been looking for! I see that now."

The two pulled away from each other. They stared into each other's eyes for a brief moment.
"You came back."
"I had to. Touko I'm so sorry I left you like that. I had to get away for some time. Where did you go?"
"I was in Sinnoh for a while. What about you?"
"I was in Kalos. Only for a few hours then I came back and tr-"
"I know. I saw it. Ghetsis is gone now don't worry."
"What about Colress?!" Mei shouted from her distance. Reshiram now out of its master ball. Zekrom came out as well, the two legendaries had a conversation about something, N says they are happy to see each other again.

N looked down thinking about the Scientist, Colress. To want to raise a Pokemon power through mind control, unforgivable. Touko took hole of N's hand and they followed Mei back to the surface. They looked off over Unova, the view was breathtaking.
Mei broke the moment. . .
"Oh yeah. The plasma frigate is just down the river of your town, Touko.

(Dun dun duunn)